[FIXED] Error Code:102:9285f331:ba9bffb8 on traveling

by catloverplayer

Original Post

Re: [TO ADD] Error Code:102:9285f331:ba9bffb8 on traveling

★★★ Apprentice
@crinrict I'll try doing that to see if it works, thanks!
Message 21 of 118 (1,493 Views)

error 102:9285f331:ba9bffb8

★★★ Newbie

i have an error, and i cant use my sims: 102:9285f331:ba9bffb8

Message 22 of 118 (1,133 Views)

Re: Error Code 102.9285f331:ba9bffb8

★★★ Novice
Did not know this was a thing, thank you! This helped me get my household unlocked, now to try new travel destinations because the game sees the spa they'd travelled to as incomplete (edited separately and it was not).
Message 23 of 118 (1,427 Views)

★★★ Novice

The same thing is happening to me Frown

Message 24 of 118 (1,419 Views)

Hero

@RockstarRoman1

would you be willing to share your save ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 25 of 118 (1,405 Views)

★★★ Novice
Sure! How do I send it to you?
Message 26 of 118 (1,400 Views)

★ Guide

Same thing. My main household of the save file is not affected, but at least two others are. I tried travelling to community lots with the unaffected household, and that worked all just fine. I've also tried travelling to the affected households, which does work. I can travel to them, just not play with them. 

I've noticed it today, a few hours ago, for the first time. Most likely due to the December 18 patch. 

I've send a PM to @SimGuruNick@crinrict@SimGuruIcarus, and @SimGuruArvin with the save file.

Message 27 of 118 (1,396 Views)

Hero

@RockstarRoman1

Zip your saves folder and upload to google drive or one drive and PM me the link.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 28 of 118 (1,384 Views)

Hero

So, few questions

• What was the first thing that happened when the issue started ? An invite to a certain lot ?
  • Did it start right after the patch came out or did you get to play some (maybe check out some of the new stuff) and then it happened ?
  • Did any of you try an older backup to see if that also breaks ?
  • Which packs do you all own ?
  • Did you ever have any mods/cc in the game ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 29 of 118 (1,359 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

Alrighty I'll try that out. Thank you. Standard smile  

Seems so odd for her to be causing an error code, I haven't played them in awhile but it was working fine before. Versions of the same family load fine on different saves. Maybe something in her inventory that the game doesn't like?

As for your questions, my issues started immediately after the patch. I also placed the new smart speaker in her apartment. The first occurance iirc was when my single sim needed to go to work on the acting lot and I tried to join her. I was able to join her once I reloaded my game, and a few times afterward. I don't know about the traveling issue, but I am able to load my family on older saves.

The only cc/mods that I had were 3 hairstyles, default skin, eyelashes, a rose vase in build that I rarely use, and then the No Intro mod and a Smaller Mosaic mod.

Message 30 of 118 (1,351 Views)