Re: [TO ADD] Error Code:102:9285f331:ba9bffb8 on traveling

by crinrict

Original Post

Re: Error Code 102 - Completely Unable to Load and Play Family

★ Guide

yet again a patch rushed out before being play tested,  I knew something would bork the game again, could feel it in my water, I wasn't wrong, well this is the icing on the cake.  I am now well and truly done with the franchise.  I will not be buying any more eps or sp's, will stick to what I have, why because I am sick to death trying to fix my game or the game is completely unplayable, enough said I am livid with EA.

Message 111 of 118 (2,143 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

@CoffeyN7
This another kind of bug with travelling after last patch with another error code
Smart speaker from new patch will be break game.

http://simscommunity.info/2018/12/20/the-sims-4-dont-buy-the-lin-z-smart-speaker-it-will-break-your-...

I don't work for EA

Message 112 of 118 (2,137 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

My game also did this when playing last night. I had one household purchase the Lin-Z speaker. When it was time for my Sim to travel to work (she is in the acting career) and I joined her but the game didn't load the studio and gave me an error code instead and said to relaunch. I was able to go back to the hood where the Sim lived and when highlighting the household, it said that my Sim was at the studio. I tried clicking her to see if I could join her and the error code appeared again. I shut my game down, relaunched and reloaded the household. This time I did not have my Sim purchase the Lin-Z speaker and she went to work just fine as I joined. Good thing I didn't save because I would have prob cried real tears. 

Message 113 of 118 (2,104 Views)

★ Guide

@kreatora, maybe so but aren't you sick of endless bugs, crashes, this and that, I know I am, EA could not organise a P-Up in a brewery I can tell you, 

Message 114 of 118 (2,073 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

@CoffeyN7

There is an Emergency Patch out now to address Error Code 102 and Hot Key bugs..

Message 115 of 118 (2,041 Views)

Hero

• You should now be able to once again have your Sim travel without causing them to become corrupted because they did not get to know Lin-Z.

Fastest Fix ever in 1.48.94

I haven't tested any of the save that were sent to me but I think existing saves should be fine now without having to do my workaround.

If anyone could verify that for me

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 116 of 118 (11,220 Views)

Re: [FIXED] Error Code:102:9285f331:ba9bffb8 on traveling

★★ Novice

I have the same problem and i can't find a way to fix it so i pretty much can't play anymore because my sims can't travel. I even had to sell their restaurant because it was pointless.

Message 117 of 118 (1,545 Views)

Re: [FIXED] Error Code:102:9285f331:ba9bffb8 on traveling

Hero
@genienic This issue was fixed. You probably have a different error code.

Could you post a picture of the message ?

Also are you using mods/cc ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 118 of 118 (1,543 Views)