[FIXED] Error Code: 102:6ee24dd4 - Corrupted relationship

by simmy2103

Original Post

Bug-code

★★★ Newbie

So, can anybody help me with this bug code. I dont no what i need to do? Bug code is: 102:6ee24dd4:4e6f578f

Thanks for the help. 

Message 141 of 242 (3,008 Views)

Re: [WORKAROUND] Error Code: 102:6ee24dd4:4e6f578f - Corrupted relationship

@Juttajupiter  I've merged your post into the master thread for this issue.  Please see the accepted solution on page 1 for a fix.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 142 of 242 (2,995 Views)

Re: Error Code: 102:6ee24dd4:4e6f578f

★ Novice

i have the same problem to.

Indeed after graduate and go home.

I tried everything.

Im so sad, i worked hours and hours on her!!!

Message 143 of 242 (2,954 Views)

Re: Error Code: 102:6ee24dd4:4e6f578f

★★★ Novice
@DJdelfos I know what it means D: I hope a patch will be released as soon as possible to solve!
Message 144 of 242 (2,940 Views)

crashes after graduation sims 4

★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.58.63.1010
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? cats and dogs, university, city living, get to work, island living, seasons, laundry, outdoor, parenthood
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I don't know anything about computers so I don't know. I tried restarting.
What happens when the bug occurs? The game crashes
What do you expect to see? My sims
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

My sim recently graduated and when I moved her into her boyfriend's house the game crashed and I get error code 102:6ee24dd44e6f576f

It won't let me load the game. I've tried splitting them up and removing one household. 

Message 145 of 242 (2,815 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] Error Code: 102:6ee24dd4:4e6f578f - Corrupted relationship

★★ Guide

@crinrict  I had this exact error, and after some testing I may have found a cause. I had two best friends in two different dorms, they both graduated and one moved to San Myshuno, and the other to Sulani. At that point I could not load either house, I followed your steps to fix it with MCCC. I always use “save as” before moving, and decided to go back to the save where the Sims have graduated but hadn’t moved out of the dorms, to see if I could figure out what caused this. I found that I had used the door lock feature to only allow my Sim and her best friend into her dorm room. I hadn’t unlocked the door before moving her out the first time, but did the second time. There was no error after moving them out the second time. So my testing is showing that the door locks may be the cause, I use mods so it may be best for someone else to test this as well. 

Message 146 of 242 (2,904 Views)

★★★ Novice

I had this same problem too. I tried everything and was about to delete my save file. But I found out how to get around it! I just had my sims both get jobs after graduating with a degree so I wasn’t super happy to start over. Anyways I was able to still edit them in create a sim from the manage household option. I uploaded the household to the gallery and then deleted the household from my game. I then downloaded them from the gallery and moved them back in to their house. All their belongings were gone and relationships. But they still had their jobs and degrees. So I was annoyed but glad I didn’t have to repeat getting degrees. Hope that helps, good luck!

Message 147 of 242 (2,884 Views)

SIMS 4 UNIVERSITY CRASH - NO MODS - Error Code 102:6ee24dd4:4e6f578f

★★★★★ Newbie

I have a pretty advanced stack computing wise, made for gaming.  Never had a PC issue previously with this or other games.  I have never downloaded custom content. 

I had a legacy sim marry an NPC met on campus. She got pregnant, and the game broke when they traveled to the hospital. The game crashed, and when I restarted it, it was two days back in time, but still at the hospital (she was no longer in labor). I was able to get them back home and play normally, but after saving and exiting the game I can no longer play with them. I've tried moving the household to another lot and evicting them and the game crashes. I'm prompted to restart, which doesn't change anything!  It is a persistent issue, as I have restarted a minimum of 6 times and I'm still unable to enter the household.
For others who find this thread: My error code is 102:6ee24dd4:4e6f578f

Message 148 of 242 (2,884 Views)

sims 4 error code 102 6ee24dd4 e49d7f43

★★★ Newbie

Having issues with my game. Just downloaded University. Played for several hours today and now I'm getting his error code. 102:6ee24dd4:e49d7f43

Tried trouble shooting with testingcheats, moving family members to different households, etc. Can still play some households just not my main. Very strange since I've been playing this household all day. Game is up to date. Also attempted to "repair game" with origin and nothing changed.

I do not use mods.

DLC owned: Cats & Dogs, City Living, Discover University, Get Famous, Get to Work, Get Together, Island Living, Seasons, Dine Out, Jungle Adventures, Outdoor Retreat, Parenthood, Realm of Magic, Strangerville, Backyard Stuff, Bowling Night Stuff, Cool Kitchen Stuff, Laundry Day Stuff, My First Pet Stuff, Perfect Patio, Stuff, Spooky Stuff

Message 149 of 242 (2,881 Views)

[ Edited ]

@rename4335 and @AleneRoselee  I've merged your posts into the master thread for this issue.  Please see the accepted solution on page 1 for a fix.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 150 of 242 (2,864 Views)