Re: Error Code: 102:6ee24dd4:4e6f578f

by stamos_akr251

Original Post

★ Apprentice

I've had the exact same error, which I will attempt to use the workaround to fix. But just to add what's happening to me:

Do you all own DU ?

I own everything but My First Pet Stuff

Did you move DU room mates to one of the old worlds ?

One room-mate graduated, so I moved him out to live in San Myshuno

Were the affected Sims all room mates at Uni ?

Yes

Did one of your Sims graduate after the error occurred?

He graduated just before. I clicked to go to the graduation, but just ended up at UBrite Commons with nothing happening. Since no graduation rabbit hole occurred I took him back to the dorm and moved him out.

Anything unusual happening?

Sim graduated, but no graduation event happened. Game also kept deleting his completion of term papers and presentations

Did one of the Sims not get their Uni grade?

He got a grade but no graduation.

All I did was move the 'graduated' student out of Uni and into an apartment, got him a job, and then went back to play through the remainder of the other student's degree. This was when I got the error. 

Message 131 of 242 (1,022 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

How can we prevent this from happening?

Also, am I supposed to delete the relationships of the sims on the lot (relationships between each of the playable sims) that won't load or delete ALL of the relationships of everyone (the playable sims on the lot that won't load) that they have EVER known?

For example, I had 3 sims in a normal residential lot in Foxbury area. One sim graduated and went to graduation event. I let a day pass before I had her look for a job, but decided to save/quit and resume playing later. When I went to load, I got the error. I used the instructions in the first post (MCCC) and was able to load. I moved her to a San Myshuno apartment. Her career panel now shows her new job (no more classes) but she is still friends with one of the other sims in the old household, but I'm still able to load and play the old and new household (!?!?!?!)

My second sim was scheduled to graduate a day after the first sim, but instead of waiting until after he graduated, I had him move to a completely different apartment in San Myshuno. He is not friends/doesn't know either of his 2 previous housemates. He does have someone he met in school he had a crush on who I had him invite to the Romance Festival. After they had their date there, I save/quit to play later and now I cannot open the save/error message.

So, should I just delete ALL OF THE SIMS THAT THE GAME GENERATED WITH DISCOVER UNIVERSITY? 

Message 132 of 242 (1,003 Views)

★★ Novice

The exact same thing has happened to me with my sim graduating and then moving back home. Now I cannot play either of my sims. Plus my UBrite commons show an Exlamation point but is not missing any components. Before this error it was fine. So frustrated. 

Message 133 of 242 (979 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] Error Code: 102:6ee24dd4:4e6f578f - Corrupted relationship

★★ Novice

What did you do with MCCC to fix it?

Message 134 of 242 (975 Views)

Game crashing - Error message

★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Mac
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.58.63.1210
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All of them.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I don't know?
What happens when the bug occurs? I'm unable to play any of the households. It displays the loading screen and then gives me the error message.
What do you expect to see? To be able to play the game.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. It started happening a couple days after the latest patch.

My game was working ok after the latest patch (a little slow and buggy) but yesterday it crashed and I haven't been able to play since. I get an error message every time I try and play a household.

Message 135 of 242 (873 Views)

Re: Game crashing - Error message

Hero
@haleyebelll Merged your post with existing thread on the issue.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 136 of 242 (849 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@crinrict Removed cc and have been through about half of my households and have not found the lot that pushes me out with a 6ee error, but a question came to mind ... is it possible that the broken/corrupted relationship is with a sim household not currently in the world? Thx.
Message 137 of 242 (777 Views)

Hero
@stamos_akr251 It should be the household you get the error on. You can try clear all relationships that should remove the relationship to every Sim they know.

You can also send me your save if you want me to take a look (if you haven't done so, I've lost track)

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 138 of 242 (774 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@crinric Thank you!!! How do I send you the save?
Message 139 of 242 (744 Views)

Hero

Upload it to google drive or one drive and PM me the link.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 140 of 242 (742 Views)