Re: [NEEDS INPUT] Error Code: 102:6ee24dd4:4e6f578f - Corrupted relationship

by goldenrosegames

Original Post

Re: [WORKAROUND] Error Code: 102:6ee24dd4:4e6f578f - Corrupted relationship

★ Novice

I got this error too, i moved from dorm with one roommate to old world. Both graduated and got jobs, after that this error did pop up. I tried to fix it with MCCC and it worked. I have cc and mods in my game. 

Message 81 of 242 (1,666 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

The MCCC fix worked for me. Thank you!

Message 82 of 242 (1,664 Views)

★★★ Novice

Where can I find this?

Message 83 of 242 (1,611 Views)

Hero
@RoseyLemon Follow the instructions on the second post.

You need a mod. Google MC Command Center.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 84 of 242 (1,717 Views)

Re: Cannot access my household after getting my diploma

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

I keep getting it right after the distinguished degree.

I followed the instructions for the MCCC and it did not work! Frown

I also keep regenerating the last exception folders as well.

Message 85 of 242 (1,705 Views)

Re: sims 4 discovering university green exclamation mark above edited dorm lot

★★★★ Novice

PLEASE HELP ME I don't have any CC on beds/showers, I already tried starting the game without any mods Frown I don't know what to do 

102:6ee24dd4:e49d7f43

Message 86 of 242 (1,679 Views)

Re: Error 102-Game fail to load, after graduation w/distinguished degree. NO CC

★★★ Novice
<?xml version="1.0"?>
<root>
    <report>
        <version>2</version>
        <sessionid>f3278df1abf983e55dd2e5fa</sessionid>
        <type>desync</type>
        <sku>ea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc</sku>
        <createtime>2019-11-18 12:43:04</createtime>
        <buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.58.63.1010-1.300.000.121.Release</buildsignature>
        <categoryid>relationship.py:366</categoryid>
        <desyncid>f3278df1abf983e55dd2e5fa</desyncid>
        <systemconfig/>
        <screenshot/>
        <desyncdata>Exception raised while processing zone spin up sequence: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'guid64' (AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'guid64')&#xD;
        Traceback (most recent call last):&#xD;
          File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\areaserver.py", line 114, in wrapped&#xD;
          File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\areaserver.py", line 110, in finally_wrap&#xD;
          File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\utils.py", line 157, in wrapper&#xD;
          File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\utils.py", line 175, in wrapper&#xD;
          File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\areaserver.py", line 356, in c_api_client_connect&#xD;
          File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\zone.py", line 558, in do_zone_spin_up&#xD;
          File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\zone_spin_up_service.py", line 1453, in update&#xD;
          File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\zone_spin_up_service.py", line 278, in on_enter&#xD;
          File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\server\client.py", line 490, in clean_and_send_remaining_relationship_info&#xD;
          File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\relationships\relationship_tracker.py", line 95, in clean_and_send_remaining_relationship_info&#xD;
          File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\relationships\relationship_service.py", line 381, in clean_and_send_remaining_relationship_info&#xD;
          File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\relationships\relationship.py", line 430, in send_relationship_info&#xD;
          File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\relationships\relationship.py", line 417, in _notify_client&#xD;
          File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\relationships\relationship.py", line 366, in _build_relationship_update_proto&#xD;
        AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'guid64'&#xD;
        rtim=0&#xD;
        Client Session Time: 19.81&#xD; 
        Num Save Errors: 0&#xD; 
        Num Load Errors: 0&#xD; 
        Current Game State: 0x96d01090&#xD; 
        Origin Version: 10,5,55,33574&#xD; 
        Modded: False&#xD; 
        SystemInfo: Windows 10 10.0.18362 GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 nvldumdx.dll 26.21.14.3630, GUID: D7B71E3E-5FCD-11CF-DD7D-F0341BC2D735&#xD; 
    </desyncdata>
</report>
</root>

I put my last exception file in the xmlprettypink thing and this is what it says. Does anything stand out?

Message 87 of 242 (1,694 Views)

Re: Cannot access my household after getting my diploma

Hero
@RoseyLemon What did not work in detail ? Do you have the newest version of MCCC ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 88 of 242 (1,670 Views)

Re: [WORKAROUND] Error Code: 102:6ee24dd4:4e6f578f - Corrupted relationship

@anagaga  I've moved your post to the master thread covering this issue.  Please see the accepted solution on page 1 for a fix.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 89 of 242 (1,661 Views)

Re: sims 4 discovering university green exclamation mark above edited dorm lot

Hero
@anagaga It's not a mod issue.

Please see second post for a solution. Don't have any other at this point. EA needs to fix it.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 90 of 242 (1,649 Views)