Sims 4 university crashing after Sim leaves

by kaylagattuso13

Original Post

Sims 4 university crashing after Sim leaves

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

No CC/mods 

My sim graduated and I had to move her out of the dorm. She lived in the Best of Friends household. I am now recieving an error message whenever I try to play with the sim in her new household. What is causing this? It’s so frustrating! 

Message 51 of 242 (2,385 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] Error Code: 102:6ee24dd4:4e6f578f - Corrupted relationship

[ Edited ]

@kaylagattuso13  I've merged your post into the master thread for this issue.  Please see the second post for suggestions to try.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 52 of 242 (2,368 Views)

Re: Error Code: 102:6ee24dd4:4e6f578f

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

I'm playing the Best of Friends household in Britechester. It's the end of the term and I'm trying to move them into different University housing. The game makes you re-enroll and move them one at a time. Becca comes up first, and when I re-enroll her and move her to the new housing, I get the error code when the game tries to load the new household with just Becca in it, in the new housing. 

I've tried the MCCC cheat several different times, and it doesn't work. One problem I encounter when I attempt it, is that when I go to a household that loads and try to visit the lot Becca is in, I get the error code. I can't even visit in order to delete any relationships.

On the times where I am able to visit Becca on the troubled lot, I deleted just her relationship with the former roommate/household member, but I still get the error code. I've also tried deleting all her relationships to everyone, and that doesn't work either. 

I don't know if I'm doing something wrong (re: the MCCC fix), but as of now, DU isn't playable.

Edited to add my error code isn't exactly the same, it reads: 102:20ece5dd:2d42e9e1

Edited again to add, I even tried deleting the relationship between the two roommates/household members before the move occurs (I have a game save that's before the end of the term), and that didn't work either. 

Thanks for any help.

Message 53 of 242 (2,359 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Just commenting to say that I had the error, did the MCCC fix on the first page, and that fixed it for me!

Context:

1. Do you all own DU? Yep.
  2. Did you move DU roommates to one of the old worlds? Kinda no? The sim was a student in the other university (mine Foxbury, his Britechester) but when they married it said he had no household. Not sure where he moved from but I'm assuming the Britechester dorms. They live in the Honeydew Fields house in the Britechester world, though.
  3. Were the affected Sims all room mates at Uni? Nope.
  4. Did one of your Sims graduate after the error occurred? Kinda. The error occurred right when I force graduated him
  5. Anything unusual happening? It happened right after he had the perpetual graduation bug, I used All Cheats Mod to force graduate him and that worked, but as soon as he returned home the game crashed. Since I used the MCCC fix nothing unusual has yet to happen.
Message 54 of 242 (2,322 Views)

Re: Game will not load

[ Edited ]
Hero

@goldenrosegames @thesimsun994 

I merged your post with the master thread on this.

Please see second post for all so far known information.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 55 of 242 (2,298 Views)

Hero
@TheImpossibleHG I'm glad to hear that. That explains it :D

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 56 of 242 (2,272 Views)

Re: Error 102

★ Novice

I also have this problem!! it's making me go INSANE no joke.

I enrolled my sim in uni, and when she moved into the dorm there where two randoms in the household. after going into manage world to remove them, I couldn't play anymore. 

Only the university household doesn't work, all the others are fine.

What do i do??? I've tried everything, from removing mods to reloading old saves ect.

help me please 

Message 57 of 242 (2,254 Views)

Re: Error 102

Hero
@slythersim Could you send me your save ? Your situation looks a bit different so I'd like to take a look.

Upload to google drive or one drive and PM me the link.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 58 of 242 (2,253 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice
  1. Do you all own DU ?

Yes

1. Did you move DU room mates to one of the old worlds ?

Sort of. My sim lived in a dorm room. I moved her out to Oasis Springs with her boyfriend. Had them travel to Sulani after her boyfriend graduated and it would not load.

1. Were the affected Sims all room mates at Uni ?

No, they weren’t roommates at Uni

1. Did one of your Sims graduate after the error occurred ?

One sim graduated right before error occurred.

1. Anything unusual happening ?

Only thing unusual is getting a last exception error from MCCC. I tried to fix it before this error happened but I cannot find what mods/cc were causing this. All mods were updated at the time and did the 50/50 method several times with cc to try to figure it out. Error still happens after removing all mods/cc.

editing to add:

I also tried having the household that won’t load move in with a household that will load. If I shift+click and add to family, the sim won’t show up as one of my household, but if I shift+click again, it gives me the option to “remove from household.” If I try to do it without cheats (just asking to move in), it comes up with the split household window. I’ll try to add the household that won’t load, but then it will freeze once I hit the check mark.

Message 59 of 242 (2,196 Views)

Hero
@goldenrosegames It's not a mod issue.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 60 of 242 (2,180 Views)