[FIXED] Error 102/122:324a2e8e

by NoahLGP

Original Post

Re: Error code 122 how can I fix it

★★★ Novice

I have updated it already and I uninstalled and reinstalled both origin and the game and I’m still getting this error

Message 41 of 163 (2,011 Views)

Re: [SAVES NEEDED] Error 102/122:324a2e8e:165e3fa7

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

I'm not sure if this will be helpful, but I have had the Error 102/122 problem since the June patch as well. Been following the progress here, and done all the steps of repairing, clearing cache, etc, in my journey of troubleshooting.

Today I decided to load into my broken save, clicked "save as" to create a separate save file of the one I'm desperate to repair. I loaded into the new save, entered a lot via build mode directly, badabing-badaboom, loaded just fine. Switched to manage worlds, grabbed a sim I created prior to the June patch from my gallery, plopped her into a lot, lo' and behold, loaded fine, no error codes. At least now I can go in and save lots that I hadn't gotten a chance to beforehand, just in case my luck runs out and something breaks again.

What does this mean? I don't know, I'm a simpleton. Sorry if someone has mentioned this before, and I'm repeating old news. Standard smile

TLDR: Loaded broken save, clicked "save as", loaded into the NEW version of the save, no 102/122 error. Can play save now.

Message 42 of 163 (2,059 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am brand new, literally purchased and downloaded the game today, and am getting this error code when I try to start a build. I have base game deluxe and Island Living, nothing else. I literally have no save games. Idk what to do or if there is a resolution to this yet...any advice?

Message 43 of 163 (2,045 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

My error is in build mode. When I start up the game for the first time without loading into a household, if I go to build mode to view any property, I get this error. I can play the game just fine, my save file is still there and I can do everything normally, it just seems that build mode is broken for me at the moment.

Message 44 of 163 (2,014 Views)

@evermore1227  I've merged your post with the master thread on this issue.  If you're willing to share a save with the Sims team for troubleshooting purposes, please see the second post on page 1 for more details.  And feel free to click Me Too as well.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 45 of 163 (1,989 Views)

Issue error code : 122:324a2e8e:165e3fa7

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Hey Guys , I still have a problem with my game, through origin and I would like to know if you can help me somehow.

I updated the game a couple times , repaired it through origin even preinstaled it and nothing worked with that issue. If I want to redone some build my game is just crushing with error : 122:324a2e8e:165e3fa7 - any ideas why? I don't know what to do. I don't have any mods or cc in my game 

I thought the game patch were fixed 4th june, but I don't know if I am alone who has this issue or what, soo I will be glad for any tips.  I didn't play sims4 becouse of this issue almost week and I don't know what to do in quarantine without Sims Raised eyebrow

Message 46 of 163 (1,970 Views)

Re: Issue error code : 122:324a2e8e:165e3fa7

★★★ Novice

So I was finally able to fix mine after I uninstalled everything and reinstalled it then deleted my recent saves and went back from like a month I lost a few things but I luckily save my households and lots to the gallery so it wasn’t to bad after I did this everything was okay again

Message 47 of 163 (1,930 Views)

★★ Guide

I can definitely confirm that this issue has NOT been solved by the June 4th patch. This error has made it impossible for me to replace my townies and dorm-mates. I really can't play this way!

Message 48 of 163 (2,902 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Yes ! I just got this error Frown  And I did everything (update, delete household, no cc,...) but it is still broken

Message 49 of 163 (2,876 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Still also getting the same error. Went with my sim to the hospital to have a baby, all was fine until I returned her to the home lot, and now I am getting this error no matter what family or lot in the save I try to load into. Importing the affected family into a new save causes the same issue. Disabling all mods and CC does not fix the issue.

Message 50 of 163 (2,796 Views)