Original Post

Accepted Solution

[FIXED] Error 102/122:1c9cf40:6d0c017

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? Italiano
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? I don't know the number, The last patch June 3rd
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All except Moschino; bowling and Vintage stuff
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Click on every house, is not possible to play.
What happens when the bug occurs? Click the house, Loading screen, then error code , (it goes back on the screen with the cities).
What do you expect to see? I expect to play with my family in the house. But I can't go in the house.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. After installing the last patch June 3rd.

Hi,

today I downloaded the latest The Sims 4 patch , when I click on a house,  the game won't load. It goes back on the main menu (where I can click on the cities).

This is the error code: 102:1c9cf40:6d0c017

If I restart the game nothing changes... still not working. I can't play with my sims.

If I click on an empty house the error code changes: 122:1c9cf40:ca7c0a30. 

I have no mods or CC in my game.I play on the PC, windows 10.

This is happening in my only save from years of playing The Sims 4.

What can I do?

Sorry for my english

Edit By Crinrict: Adjusted Title

Message 1 of 39 (3,832 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: [CURRENT ISSUE] Error 102/122:1c9cf40:6d0c017

[ Edited ]
Hero

Fixed an issue in which Error code 122:1c9cf40 would appear and loaded the Manage World screen and prompted Simmers to restart the game.

Fixed in Patch 1.63.134

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 37 of 39 (2,971 Views)

All Replies

Re: The sims 4 Error Codes after installing the latest patch

EA app Team
@Nicky001 Thanks for reporting this. Would you mind sharing the save that's giving you these error codes with us?
Here's how you can do it: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/INFORMATION-How-to-Send-User-Files-to-The-Sims-4-Team/td-p/606...

Please, let us know which lots are you trying to load and getting these error codes from, so we know where to look.

Thanks,
-Mai
Message 2 of 39 (3,756 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

@EA_Mai
Hi

this is my save file

[EA_Mai - link now removed, thanks!]

If I click on households with families(for example in Sulani) the error code is 102:1c9cf40:6d0c017

if I click build on an empty house , the error code is 122:1c9cf40:ca7c0a30

Thank you for the answer

Message 3 of 39 (3,716 Views)

EA app Team
@Nicky001 Thank you Nicky001 - I've downloaded it and will send it to the team so they can look into it. Please, feel free to delete the files from OneDrive now, as we already have downloaded a copy of them.
Message 4 of 39 (3,674 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@EA_Mai thank you
Message 5 of 39 (3,663 Views)

Re: The sims 4 Error Codes 102 & 122 after installing June 3rd patch

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

I seem to be having the same issue.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1miPwQrr-3A4E7ZqlibaCA2D7K_5s6Jdp?usp=sharing

Is there a work around? Can I uninstall the update on my computer?

Thank you for your time.

@crinrict Edit:

I've tried "Repair" in Origin. I've restarted my computer. I don't have CC or Mods of any kind to remove. (I've never used them.)

My saves: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1miPwQrr-3A4E7ZqlibaCA2D7K_5s6Jdp?usp=sharing

Video of the error happening (repeatedly): https://youtu.be/lJOJpywesfw 

I have:

Base Game (Premium Edition)

Get to Work

Spooky Stuff

Kids Room

City Living

Vampires

Parenthood

Seasons

Island Living

Realm of Magic

Discover University

Tiny Living

I also have the Holiday DLC.

PS: I can play the brand new save I made before I added my old saves back into the folder, if that helps.

Message 6 of 39 (3,594 Views)

★★ Novice

I am experiencing the same issue. Can’t play at all!

is there a way to remove the patch?

Message 7 of 39 (3,579 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I'm having the same issue with the same error code. My daughter can't play the game at all. We've also tried recovering an older save with the same result.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/13fj_J-o6QCYzOLWs0cwCnyo7SJmPnjoS/view?usp=sharing

Can you please fix this error as quickly as possible.

Message 8 of 39 (3,574 Views)

@sdlynn @KeneOldMan and @Nissealis  Can you please clarify whether you use mods and/or custom content?  If you do, please test without any, just to be thorough.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 9 of 39 (3,532 Views)

★ Novice

Having the exact same problem, on on an iMac. I was playing before the update this morning and was fine second I go into game I can do caus but the second I choose a house to build I get the error code coming up.

i do have some custom content installed however after disabling it from the menu the same thing pops up 

Message 10 of 39 (3,488 Views)