Re: The sims 4 Error Codes 102 & 122 after installing June 3rd patch

by crinrict

Original Post

Hero
@ScaperClaudia OP says they never used mods.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 21 of 39 (1,038 Views)

★★ Novice

I'm having the exact same problem, Mac Catalina user here. 

Message 22 of 39 (1,029 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

Hmm odd. I am sure it may be the issue for others possibly, but they said they never played with mods before or just this save? Because if they never use mods ever and their save has never touched mods, then yeah it'd be an EA issue. Hopefully they can fix it soon for those having the issue. Weird that I do not have this issue but some people do while others do not. Hmm....

Edit: I read their reply, it says they did not use mods when they loaded their save, which means they just loaded a clean game but not necessarily a clean save. So the save could've been dependant on previous mods that were installed. Unless they mention elsewhere they never used mods ever in this save.

Also if they do not do a save as that can be an issue too, always save as. I learned that from sims 3 and twallan lol.

Last Edit: Oh I missed it, I see they do not use mods period or cc. Well then it is an EA issue, probably best never to just save the game regardless.

Message 23 of 39 (1,028 Views)

Hero
@ScaperClaudia It might just be an issue with the bill update and existing save. Maybe it's even related to the crashing issues

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 24 of 39 (1,009 Views)

Re: [CURRENT ISSUE] Error 102/122:1c9cf40:6d0c017

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide
  • Live Mode : 102:324a2e8e:febb2c36
  • Build Mode : 122:324a2e8e:165e3fa7

It happens for 2 of my savegames created before January 16, 2020 Patch , saved on January 18 and never opened until today.

Recovered games prior to Jan 16 Patch, everything is okay.

Message 25 of 39 (867 Views)

Hero
@NoahLGP That's a different number. Please make your own thread.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 26 of 39 (853 Views)

Error code: 122:1c9cf40:ca7c0a30.

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number?  1.63.133.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Expansions Discover University Island Living Seasons Cats and Dogs City Living Get together Get to work Game packs Realm of magic Jungle Adventure Parenthood Stuff Pack Tiny Living Toddler Stuff Fitness Bowling Night Vintage Glamour Free Stuff Holiday Celebration
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? no idea
What happens when the bug occurs? When I click on a home I get "The game failed to load. Error code: 122:1c9cf40:ca7c0a30. It is recommended that you relaunch the game. When I do and try to reenter a home the same thing happens.
What do you expect to see? I expect to be able to get into the house and play the game.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. I didn't do a change or update it did it when I closed down. Comes up with this. "The game failed to load. Error code: 122:1c9cf40:ca7c0a30. It is recommended that you relaunch the game.

Please see attachment 

Message 27 of 39 (849 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am receiving the same exact error code when I try to load any household. I just updated today. 

Message 28 of 39 (766 Views)

Error

★ Novice

I have this error every time I try to load a household. My game was working just fine yesterday and when I updated it today this error came up.

Message 29 of 39 (753 Views)

Re: Error

★★★★★ Newbie
@sofiavictoriahm I do have the same problem. Since the new update, the game isn't working. I have already uninstalled my game, but nothing worked. I did have mods before the update, but of course, after this error I deleted them. This is quite annoying.
Message 30 of 39 (706 Views)