Error code 102:b29b9599:1e23e396

by Bandit2796

Original Post

Re: Error 109:b29ba599:517ea98e

Hero
@halcyonranger Would you mind sending me your save ?

Only the first two blocks of the error are important.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 11 of 33 (1,289 Views)

Problem on University in The Sims 4

★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Steam-PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.66.139.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Get famous, Discover University, Cool Kitchen Stuff, Dine Out, Get to Work, StrangerVille, Vampires, Vintage Glamour Stuff and two free DLC
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? finish two week university then you get portrait only and try to leave any organizations in game i tried to leave one but i was succeed left the Secret Society but Bot Savant failed to left and also Class schedule stuck after the graduation Ceremony or move out your Sim from dorms
What happens when the bug occurs? my Sim she was 2 weeks in university and she only household i sent to university after the 12 of 12 courses then after the Graduation ceremony no diploma only grad pic of her, and there's no *packing up or moving out* then i move out my Sim out of dorms then the class schedule stuck there also I tried to leave the organization only i left is secret society but the bot savant i tried to left i can't left due to some reason i tried to fix everything but still i think I'm having bug i have my first degree on Britechester was success but then after i taken a Psychology in Fox bury is like messed up now
What do you expect to see? I expected to finish her Psychology and the Class Schedule should be not there on Jobs and also i think it should be remove any organization if your Sim doesn't enroll at any University i think Except for the Secret Society
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

Your Valued Customer

Message 12 of 33 (980 Views)

Error code 102:b29b9599:1e23e396

★ Novice

Every time I open my game and click on a household to play in, I have error code 102:b29b9599:1e23e396 pop up and it tells me to relaunch my game. I have deleted my cache files, gotten rid of my mods folder, and even backed up my tray folder to my desktop. I have also disabled mods in my came, but the error code won't go away. Can someone tell me what this code means?

Message 13 of 33 (1,128 Views)

Re: Error code 102:b29b9599:1e23e396

Hero

Hi @Bandit2796 

Try resetting your user files as described in the factory reset described in this post: http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4/FAQ-Troubleshooting-Steps-amp-Known-Issues/m-p/3621199

You won't loose anything. Just make sure to not delete any files  and make a backup.

After renaming, repair your game by right clicking on the game in Origin.

Try on a new game with nothing added back first (start new game). If it works, put back your save game and try again. If it still works, you can start putting stuff back.

• Options.ini (or just re-set all your settings manually)
  • Tray Folder
  • Screenshots/Videos/Custom music
  • Rest of the save games (leave out slot_00000001.save which is the autosave and no longer needed - if you still have it)
  • Custom content like clothing, hair, skins, make up ....
  • ConfigOverride, if you have your own configuration files.
  • Mods (one by one, making sure they all still work)

The rest does not need putting back, cause they are mostly cache files that recreate or log files that are not needed for the game.

If that doesn't help, please PM me your save. I won't have time before tuesday to look at it though

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 14 of 33 (1,106 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

I got this error today. My sim was travelling from Drake Hall to the local bar for a debate club meet-up. I have a Mac. No mods. I am patched up to date. I haven't bought a new pack since EL.

If I go back to my last clean save before sending my current sim household to university, and play another household that aren't students, can I avoid this error recurring until it is fixed? Because people here seem to be having university related travelling issues, so if you avoid this can you carry on playing?

I had the 134 error code and had to stop playing for two weeks until it was fixed, while others had waited for months. I'll be very unhappy if this happens again.

Message 15 of 33 (1,195 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I also got this message for the first time today. My sim is an engineer and I tried to make him travel to the Foxbury Commons. My game crashed with this error code before it finished loading. I exited without saving and got back on to send my sim to another venue outside Brichester and it didn’t crash. I tried sending him to Foxbury Commons again, and it crashed again. 

My game is working fine otherwise, but none of my sims can go to Brichester. 

Message 16 of 33 (1,174 Views)

★★★ Pro

My error code could be related to:

<report>
  <version>2</version>
  <sessionid>4b83b0b728b3d2c35f64fd30</sessionid>
  <type>desync</type>
  <sku>ea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc</sku>
  <createtime>2020-09-18 23:35:37</createtime>
  <buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.66.139.1020-1.200.000.464.Release</buildsignature>
  <categoryid>(AS)widgets.Exchange.Detail::DetailPanel</categoryid>
  <desyncid>4b83b0b728b3d2c35f64fd30</desyncid>
  <systemconfig/>
  <screenshot/>
  <desyncdata>TypeError: Error #1009: Cannot access a property or method of a null object reference.&#13;&#10;	at widgets.Exchange.Detail::DetailPanel/HandleCGChallengeDataResponse()&#13;&#10;	at olympus.io::CommunicationObject/Dispatch()&#13;&#10;	at olympus.io::CommunicationManager/SendUIMessage()&#13;&#10;	at olympus.io::CommunicationManager/SendMessage()&#13;&#10;	at gamedata.Exchange::ExchangeData/CGChallengeDataResponse()&#13;&#10;	at olympus.io::CommunicationObject/Dispatch()&#13;&#10;	at olympus.io::CommunicationManager/SendUIMessage()&#13;&#10;rtim=1819467&#13;&#10;Client Session Time: 23.35&#13; &#10;Num Save Errors: 0&#13; &#10;Num Load Errors: 0&#13; &#10;Current Game State: 0x96d01090&#13; &#10;Origin Version: 10,5,83,43781&#13; &#10;Modded: False&#13; &#10;SystemInfo: Windows 10 10.0.18362 GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 950M nvldumdx.dll 23.21.13.8857, GUID: D7B71E3E-50DA-11CF-6A51-933218C2DA35&#13; &#10;</desyncdata></report>
</root>
Message 17 of 33 (1,162 Views)

[NEEDS INPUT] [DU] Graduating from University While in Organization Causes LE

[ Edited ]
★★★ Pro

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.66.139.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Expansions: All Game Packs: Outdoor Retreat, Dine Out, Spa Day, Strangerville Stuff Packs: My First Pet, Perfect Patio, Moschino, Tiny House
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Have a Sim join an organization. Have a Sim graduate from university.
What happens when the bug occurs? An LE file is generated. The Sim keeps the socials, traits, and perks from the organization.
What do you expect to see? No LE file. The Sim to lose their association with the organziation.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

See below:

<report>
  <version>2</version>
  <sessionid>d611e03ce99af1275f667c10</sessionid>
  <type>desync</type>
  <sku>ea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc</sku>
  <createtime>2020-09-20 08:04:19</createtime>
  <buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.66.139.1020-1.200.000.464.Release</buildsignature>
  <categoryid>organization_tracker.py:345</categoryid>
  <desyncid>d611e03ce99af1275f667c10</desyncid>
  <systemconfig/>
  <screenshot/>
  <desyncdata>Exception in Sim Timeline: Exception running Element (AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'points_to_current_rank')&#13;&#10;Traceback (most recent call last):&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\scheduling.py", line 212, in simulate&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\alarms.py", line 260, in _run&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\university\degree_tracker.py", line 1276, in _diploma_callback&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\university\degree_tracker.py", line 1505, in _set_enrollment_status&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\university\degree_tracker.py", line 1267, in _unenrollment_pre_actions&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\university\degree_tracker.py", line 1241, in _remove_organization_membership&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\organizations\organization_tracker.py", line 345, in deactivate_organizations&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\organizations\organization_tracker.py", line 382, in leave_organizationAttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'points_to_current_rank'rtim=0&#13;&#10;Client Session Time: 26.78&#13; &#10;Num Save Errors: 0&#13; &#10;Num Load Errors: 0&#13; &#10;Current Game State: 0x96d01090&#13; &#10;Origin Version: 10,5,83,43781&#13; &#10;Modded: False&#13; &#10;SystemInfo: Windows 10 10.0.18362 GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 950M nvldumdx.dll 23.21.13.8857, GUID: D7B71E3E-50DA-11CF-6A51-933218C2DA35&#13; &#10;
  </desyncdata>
</report>

Edit By Crinrict: Added Tag to Title

Message 18 of 33 (1,131 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I went back to my clean save and re-enrolled my original two-student household in university, rather than switching to another one.

I got them through a term (and graduation) without having this error code again, but I was very cautious. They did not visit Pepper Pub or Laurel Libary, and I only sent them to the Britechester Commons when art or debate events weren't happening, although they did participate in them after they started with no problem.

I saw that another poster had an issue with club events at Foxbury Commons, but I don't know whether they sent them while an event was under way rather than before or after, and if this makes a difference.

My sims also visited a residential lot and a restaurant in Gibbs Hill with no problem, and they travelled to multiple other lots in places like San Myshuno, Glimmerbrook and Brindleton Bay without having any issues during their term.

So, this was my workaround but other input would be good.

It would be useful to know if you can send students in Bot Savants to Foxbury Commons before club events start and have them attend successfully. Also, I'd like to know whether Brainiacs can attend events at Laurel Library or whether that is completely impossible until - unless - this bug is fixed.

Also, and this has always been glitchy for me, but organization activities don't produce any progress for art and debate societies any more. I've sometimes had debate activities work and sometimes not, and more rarely they've worked with art, but I don't recall the bot savant or brainiac activities ever working. My sims only make progress through social interactions with other members.

Hope this helps other people keep playing. I will try to send non-student sims to the pub and library during and outside of club events, to see if they cause the error code, or whether it is just students, and report back.

Message 19 of 33 (1,128 Views)

Re: [CURRENT ISSUE] Error 109:b29ba599

★★★★ Novice

I just ran into this same error when attempting to travel to Laurel Library in Britechester.

Message 20 of 33 (1,107 Views)