by crinrict

Original Post

Re: Editing Relationships: Making Parents

Hero

Glad to hear.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 11 of 15 (1,034 Views)

Re: [FIXED] Editing Relationships: Making Parents

★★ Novice
Hello. I can tell this thread is pretty Old, but I am struggeling with this, and have been for a few weeks. The strange thing is that I only seem to have trouble with one of my families. Two sisters who now live together, they have two other siblings living with the parents of three of them. I wanted to create a father for the first sisters who is supposed to be the half sister of the three others, however this will not work, which I find very frusterating.. haha Please help! =(
Message 12 of 15 (940 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Still a problem for me too. This bug can be pretty game-breaking at times, especially when it happens to households that I've spent months or even years playing with. Hopefully it will be fixed soon, but I'm not gonna hold my breath at this point.

Message 13 of 15 (851 Views)
Highlighted

Hero
@Trille666 Could you please create a new thread if you're still having issue.

Thanks.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 14 of 15 (841 Views)

★★ Novice

I'm have a very simular issue as well, in my i made my sims's wife also his great aunt??? it was a simple oversight when i was in CAS changing voices and walking styles. So now i can change the two sims back to roommates and not sisters

Message 15 of 15 (796 Views)