Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [ECO] crafting couch doesn't give fabricated couch but regular

by SimQARobo

Original Post

Accepted Solution

[FIXED] [ECO] crafting couch doesn't give fabricated couch but regular one

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? Français
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.63.134.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? ecolifestyle, seasons, gettowork, strangerville, tinyliving, laundryday
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? craft a couch, the one without dye
What happens when the bug occurs? it result on a regular couch, the one you can buy and recolor, not a fabricated couch. it seems to happen only for the basic one (without dye). I later made a white one and it was the one expected.
What do you expect to see? a fabricated couch. I wanted to craft all my furnitures and I can't make this one :/
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

it says "fabricated couch" but it's not : 

Edit By Crinrict: Added Tag to Title, Adjusted Title

Message 1 of 5 (1,442 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [ECO] crafting couch doesn't give fabricated couch but regular

Hero

The Fabricator’s Fabricator Couch (no dye) recipe now creates the correct item.

Fixed in Patch 1.68.154/ 1.33

If you're still experiencing this issue, please create a new thread.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 5 of 5 (1,113 Views)

All Replies
Highlighted

EA Sims Team

Hello @maryww44 

Looking at your screenshots, I've been told that that is actually a fabricated no-dye couch, created using an unlocked secret recipe, which is by design.

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 2 of 5 (1,331 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

thanks for your answer but it's clearly not a fabricated couch. I unlocked the recipe (multiple times). the couch I crafted with the fabricator without dye can be find in build mode (see my first picture here). the one I expected can be seen in my second picture. you can find it in debug. the dyed couches I can craft look like the debug couch. the one I expected is missing when using the fabricator and is replaced with a couch you can buy. (ps: sorry for my bad english, hope it's understandable)

Message 3 of 5 (1,321 Views)

EA Sims Team

@maryww44 

I've been told that you're correct and this is actually a bug.  Sorry for our confusion.

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 4 of 5 (1,247 Views)

Hero

The Fabricator’s Fabricator Couch (no dye) recipe now creates the correct item.

Fixed in Patch 1.68.154/ 1.33

If you're still experiencing this issue, please create a new thread.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 5 of 5 (1,114 Views)