[FIXED] [ECO] World looks like under water/no ground (Build mode from map)

by mvbmedia

Original Post

Re: Why Does Evergreen Harbor have blue squares?

★ Guide
@crinrict Well I did happen in my game just like that, but in Henford-On-Bagley with the same type of blue squares that turnt to the night sky on the ground. Ever since I downloaded the newest update and patch for PS4.
Message 21 of 133 (2,387 Views)

Hero
@chrissyd1982 Did it happen when you entered build mode from the map or in love mode? If not, then it sounds like a different issue.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 22 of 133 (2,389 Views)

★ Guide

It was in live mode when the glitch occurred in my game. My sim was traveling around the HOB when the ground disappeared and went to the sky. So it is similar to what is happening in the original poster’s message, but it happening in different worlds as well. Not just Evergreen Harbor.

Message 23 of 133 (2,390 Views)

Hero
@chrissyd1982 I still think it would be best if you made your own thread. The Evergreen Harbor issue happens when you go to build mode, it's fine in live mode

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 24 of 133 (2,386 Views)

★ Guide
@crinrict Then there would be a lot of bugs to report in my game. Too many in fact. It still similar to this person’s post in another world. There are so many glitches in the game since newest update and patch to half the time my game glitches out and freezes on top of everything else.
Message 25 of 133 (2,386 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [ECO] World looks like under water/no ground (Build mode from map)

★★ Novice

This is happening to me too and it's infuriating (No neighbourhood's ground). I recently bought the Eco pack and expected a better experience but a week after the new patch ruin it. I shouldn't have to try to fix this issue myself. 

Message 26 of 133 (2,349 Views)

★★ Guide

I'm also having this error in my game when entering Rockridge Springs in BuildMode from the map.

Message 27 of 133 (2,334 Views)

Betreff: Evergreen Harbor, no ground in new save

★★★ Apprentice

I have exactly the same problem like the user @ponyfhtagn ;( In the neighborhood Evergreen Harbor there is no ground/floor/map layer. Pls. fix this asp! It's not playable! Thanks in advance

Message 28 of 133 (2,318 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm having the same issue and I wasn't sure if it was just me until I came here.

The issue started up around the time I got Cottage Living and I removed all my mods, no changes. I've updated all my mods, no changes.
I thought maybe that neighborhood was glitched? I started a new neighborhood without mods, no change.

Message 29 of 133 (2,299 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I've just had this issue occur to me today as well, seemed to happen for lots in Evergreen Harbour with the ground completely missing, although it was all grey, the lot looked like it was floating in space and my sim was floating on empty space next to the lot, instead of standing on solid ground, i travelled to a lot in San Myshuno and that was fine no issues there but returning to Evergreen Harbour the ground was still missing and looked all messed up.

Quit the game and verified game files via Steam (I play through Steam) and reloaded but it's still happening.

Message 30 of 133 (2,277 Views)