Re: bug with evergreen harbour

by crinrict

Original Post

Re: [WORKAROUND] [ECO] World looks like under water/no ground (Build mode from m

Champion
@MistressMiles Hey there, if you try first visiting the world with an existing Sim. Just by getting them to travel to each neighborhood, that usually brings the ground back to normal. It might take a few attempts. This has worked for me on console and for PC users too. Once I'd done that I was able to start a new household there with no problems. It's probable that it may be another knock on effect of cottage living and the associated patch. Hopefully they fix it soon. Good luck.
I don't work for EA. I'm a Volunteer.
+XP for helpful answers from fellow players.
Accept as Solution helps others find the answer.
Message 131 of 133 (1,709 Views)

bug with evergreen harbour

★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.83.24.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? all besides some of the clothing packs
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? evergreen harbour, go to any lot, surrounding scenery is blue
What happens when the bug occurs? surrounding scenery is blue
What do you expect to see? to see a harbour not a blue screen
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

screen shots attached

Message 132 of 133 (1,635 Views)

Re: bug with evergreen harbour

Hero

Lots in Evergreen Harbor should now have some proper ground beneath them when accessed through build mode and the world should not look like it's underwater any longer.

Fixed in Patch 1.84.171/1.52

If you're still experiencing this issue, please create a new thread.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 133 of 133 (8,785 Views)