Re: [WORKAROUND] [ECO] World looks like under water/no ground (Build mode from m

by MtKomorebi

Original Post

Evergreen Harbour Missing

★★★ Novice

So, most of the world of evergreen harbour is missing. this is not the first save game to have this happen. I do not have any cc or mods running, I have the game updated to the latest patch. does not happen in any other world. i have had probably 1 in the last 6 new games i have made not have this issue. it has been like this for months.

running on AMD A4-5000 APU with Radeon(TM) HD Graphics 1.50 GHz

not the greatest laptop, but all other worlds are absolutely fine. what on earth is going on and how di i fix it?

Message 121 of 133 (1,494 Views)

Re: Evergreen Harbour Missing

★★★ Novice

currently doing a full wipe and reinstall (not precious about my saved content), so I will see if this does anything for the issue.

Message 122 of 133 (1,497 Views)

★★★ Novice

3 hours and one reinstall later and absolutely nothing has changed. Thumbs up

Message 123 of 133 (1,478 Views)

@jeezulf  I've merged your posts with the master thread for this issue.  Please see the accepted solution on page one for a workaround.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 124 of 133 (1,472 Views)

Evergreen Harbor blue ground

★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.82.99.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All expansions, all game packs except journey to batuu and strangerville, paranormal stuff, nifty knitting, tiny living, moschino, laundry day, vintage glamour, kids room, romantic garden, spooky stuff, cool kitchen, bust the dust kit, industrial loft kit, courtyard oasis kit, blooming rooms kit.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Try to build a lot in evergreen harbor via manage world especially rockbridge springs, the caboose and canal corner seems like floating on the water.
What happens when the bug occurs? New and only save file, no mods, I tried to build evergreen harbor lots and I saw the world is like floating on the water. World breaks and looks blue. I tried in live mode and build mode everything was okay but when I did it by managing world it happens.
What do you expect to see? I prefer to build by managing world because of the weather effects. Building by managing world shouldn't break the world.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Here is a screenshot I took from my game to show how bug looks in the game.

Message 125 of 133 (1,398 Views)

Re: Evergreen Harbor blue ground

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

I wonder when this floating "Underwater-Looking World" issue will be addressed. It's almost a year. It is seriously sad that such major visuals are not fixed since this pack is released. You charged us 40 €, $, etc. so I think we can expect that such huge visual bug fixes should be solved within a short time and not even after almost a year begging to fix this, and yet it's still unknown when this will be fixed. Thinking Since the release, I haven't played in this world due to the existing issue, not funny, tho! Gotta express some criticism here - many players would appreciate seeing this issue fixed, including me! Wink

Message 126 of 133 (1,283 Views)

Re: [WORKAROUND] [ECO] World looks like under water/no ground (Build mode from m

★★★ Novice

Hello,

Me too.

Bye

Screenshot 2022-01-28 18.13.04.png

Screenshot 2022-01-28 18.11.45.pngScreenshot 2022-01-28 18.12.17.png

Message 127 of 133 (1,233 Views)

★★★ Novice

I'm having this issue in my game, too. Please issue a fix as soon as possible!

01-30-22_11-02-34 AM.png

Message 128 of 133 (1,208 Views)

Pinecrest apartments broken

★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.83.24.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? expansion packs: all owned game packs: everything but dream home decorator and journey to batuu stuff packs: all but Paranormal kits: blooming rooms, country kitchen
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Load into either apartment in the Pinecrest Apartments building in Evergreen Harbour in build mode
What happens when the bug occurs? the terrain features around the lot are non existent, I can see through the ground to the map elements below
What do you expect to see? the terrain
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Hi, 

Noticed this weird bug today when I loaded into Pinecrest apartments in build mode and just... the terrain features around the lot were missing?

( note: am also Unsure why the shell in that one screenshot is different too as I haven't played in evergreen harbour in that save..? Entirely possible I'm just forgetting a pack feature or something though )

what I've tried: 

-turning off mods and relaunching 

-making a new world 

- loading the lot in live mode (works but doesn't let you free build obviously) 

Message 129 of 133 (1,130 Views)

★★ Novice

I'm having the same exact issue. Was any solution found?

Message 130 of 133 (1,081 Views)