Re: [OPEN] [ECO] Sims keep getting into brawls with EVERYONE

by leeshknowsall

Original Post

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

So annoying!! No one sits down to eat they are all fighting!! MAKE IT STOP 

@chahta13 Idk how a company that profits Billions of dollars of us makes such tiny and little annoying mistakes like this that completely RUINS the game play!! Like HOWW

@LaurenVillone Thank you for the info!! I repealed it so we will see if that does the trick

[Admin - Merged consecutive posts together]

Message 31 of 40 (1,561 Views)

Re: Sims keep getting into brawls with EVERYONE at my restaurant

★★★★ Novice
@LaurenVillone I having same problem my own married sims and in all neighbourhoof are fighting I can't even play it its getting my nerves all are my own made sims so no random sims on mine all makes have brave active and manly traits from mod the sims they never did this before eco living its unbearable to play it
Message 32 of 40 (1,460 Views)

Re: Sims keep getting into brawls with EVERYONE at my restaurant

★★★ Newbie

Same here, thought it was my cc. But i tried everything and they still fight like crazy people... so annoying. 

Message 33 of 40 (1,434 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Does anyone still have the problem? I repealed roughhousing it's not been active for a while still they start to constantly fight. My Sim is famous so other people attack her Anse she gets a bad reputation 

Message 34 of 40 (1,415 Views)

★★ Novice

Every thread I go to claims that the NAP issues with Eco Lifestyle was fixed in the last patch but I am still having these issues??? I recently re-downloaded Eco Lifestyle because I read that the awful gameplay-breaking bugs were fixed but I've been playing for a few days and slowly but surely all the same issues are coming back. Every neighborhood I go to every sim is dazed from being juiced and everyone is getting into brawls all around me. WHEN. WILL. THIS. BE. FIXED.

Playing on console, no mods, no cc, I have all the packs.

Message 35 of 40 (1,201 Views)

Hero
@leeshknowsall If you still have the NAP active, then you will still see the brawls. You need to repeal the NAPs to not have them.

Having them in hoods with the NAP active is not a bug but intentional.

You need to check the NAPs in the hoods you have the issue in. An Sim living in that hood needs to check on their mail box (or the voting board)

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 36 of 40 (1,199 Views)

★★ Novice

Hmmm so basically I need an active household in each neighborhood to turn off all the voting/NAPs to get all the behavior to stop?

Message 37 of 40 (1,196 Views)

Hero
@leeshknowsall All neighborhoods that already have NAPs active. You can turn off NAP voting entirely in the options but that does only apply to new voting, if there's already NAPs active, you need to repeal them.

But you only have to check when you see odd behavior.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 38 of 40 (1,184 Views)

★★ Novice

Ok thank you so much this was very helpful!!!

Message 39 of 40 (1,180 Views)

Hero

I will mark this as fixed as I believe all NAP problems are solved now and only occur when the NAP is actually active.

Please create a new thread if you still have issues with this 

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 40 of 40 (1,129 Views)