NPCs constantly fighting after Eco installed

by Redphun

Original Post

Re: [OPEN] [ECO] Sims keep getting into brawls with EVERYONE

★★★ Apprentice

That fighting drives me nuts. I am going to disable my ECO pack, so that should fix it hopefully. Is stealing a problem for you too? My female adult sim, who is a mother, just stole something from her friends house. I realize it's a game, but that's not Ok with me. Thanks! 😊

Spoiler

Message 21 of 40 (1,845 Views)

EA Sims Team

Hello.

I heard from the team that the July 23 patch may have improved this behavior.  Is anyone still seeing this issue with an up-to-date game (and without mods)?

If so:

• What platform are you on?
  • What game version are you running (version info is at the bottom of the main menu)
  • What world are you seeing the issue in?

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 22 of 40 (1,787 Views)

★ Novice

It just started happening to me.  My neighborhood doesn't have Roughhousing N.A.P enabled, and they don't do it in my neighborhood, but once I go to my retail store they won't STOP FIGHTING so my store might as well just be shut down, b/c it's just wasting money at this point.

Message 23 of 40 (1,751 Views)

EA Sims Team

Hello @PlaysNTraffic 

• What platform are you on?
  • What game version are you running (version info is at the bottom of the main menu)
  • What world are you seeing the issue in?

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 24 of 40 (1,730 Views)

★ Novice

Platform: PC

Game Version: W/e the most up-to-date is since I just installed it 3 days ago (Also did a Repair on it yesterday)

World: Magnolia Promenade  (My Sims' home world is Glimmerbrook, and I had the Roughhousing N.A.P repealed about 2-3 weeks "in game" ago

Message 25 of 40 (1,722 Views)

Hero
@PlaysNTraffic It's possible that the Sims still have stuck commodities on the Sims.

Could you try if any of the methods in this thread help you: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/NEEDS-INPUT-ECO-NPC-Autonomy-commodities-incorrectly-being-sav...

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 26 of 40 (1,665 Views)

★ Novice

The mod Simvisions doesn't fix it, and having to remove it from every individual Sim is a real pain since it's happening while I'm running my retail store.  I haven't tried it yet, but I guess I'll have too, or just not own a store............

Message 27 of 40 (1,638 Views)

NPCs constantly fighting after Eco installed

★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Mac
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? latest patch
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? city living, island living, university, eco, get together
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I go to the restaurant, as I am there, NPCs come in and start fighting. When they are done fighting, stuff is missing. Lots of fights
What happens when the bug occurs? see above
What do you expect to see? NPCs should not be fighting all the time randomly. when they fight, stuff should not disappear. My table and meal disappeared also, but no fight nearby. turned of NPC voting on NAP
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system?

see above - this is so frustrating that you know about these issues and don't fix them.  And you release games too quickly without checking them.

Message 28 of 40 (1,595 Views)

Re: Sims keep getting into brawls with EVERYONE at my restaurant

★★★ Novice

Even my scarecrow is doing it and he has not been to another lot

Message 29 of 40 (1,518 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Same! My NAP is turned off and its constant fighting. Newcrest has become a whole UFC match.

Message 30 of 40 (1,477 Views)