Original Post

Accepted Solution

[FIXED] [ECO] Sims keep getting into brawls with EVERYONE

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Mac
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.63.136.1210
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? I have everything installed except for four stuff packs (backyard stuff, cool kitchen stuff, luxury party stuff, moschino stuff)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Run a restaurant and the patrons and employees will start brawling with each other randomly throughout the open hours.
What happens when the bug occurs? Two sims will get into a brawl and everyone in the same room as the brawl will stop what they are doing to watch.
What do you expect to see? No brawling!
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

I checked to make sure that it isn't Neighborhood Brawl day, and it's not.  Sims have been getting into fights constantly at my restaurant when it's open.  Customers will fight customers, employees fight customers, and everyone in the room stops to watch the fight.  I have no idea why this keeps happening.

Edit By Crinrict: Added Tag to Title, Adjusted Title, Added Base Game Version Number

Message 1 of 40 (31,728 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Sims keep getting into brawls with EVERYONE at my restaurant

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

@rencattra That sounds like it's coming from the "Roughhousing" Neighborhood Action Plan:/ The N.A.P.s are currently causing a lot of Sims to autonomously do actions related to certain policies (like fighting for Roughhousing).

A lot of people have noticed that Sims can currently pick up N.A.P. behaviors (as hidden traits) from neighborhoods they visit--which is definitely a bug. So even if you don't have Roughhousing enabled, your Sims could have picked it up somewhere else. It's a pretty frustrating bug, but a couple of people have opened threads about it. Fingers crossed we'll get a fixStandard smile

View in thread

Message 2 of 40 (31,642 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

@rencattra That sounds like it's coming from the "Roughhousing" Neighborhood Action Plan:/ The N.A.P.s are currently causing a lot of Sims to autonomously do actions related to certain policies (like fighting for Roughhousing).

A lot of people have noticed that Sims can currently pick up N.A.P. behaviors (as hidden traits) from neighborhoods they visit--which is definitely a bug. So even if you don't have Roughhousing enabled, your Sims could have picked it up somewhere else. It's a pretty frustrating bug, but a couple of people have opened threads about it. Fingers crossed we'll get a fixStandard smile

Message 2 of 40 (31,643 Views)

★★★ Novice

Amazing, thank you for such a quick reply! I’ve checked and you’re right about it being the NAP. That is majorly annoying but now that I know what’s causing it, it’s not so frustrating. Thanks again!

Message 3 of 40 (31,636 Views)

Hero
@rencattra Going to mark this as needs input as it's along the same lines as all the other NAP annoyances and probably also needs tuning down.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 40 (31,572 Views)
Highlighted

Sims 4 simmers fighting all the time

★★★★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
What is your current game version number? window 10
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? I have all the game packs, expansions and stuff packs
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? If i have a group of sims come over to my house or going to a bar in the world and there is a group of sims. they will start fighting each other randomly
What happens when the bug occurs? the sims would be just having a normal talk then out of nowhere they would begin to fight and then they would stop. then they would go to another sims and have a talk and then again would fight each other ?
What do you expect to see? i just sims having normal convocation.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. they last one for eco lifestyle on june 3

hi i just notice that been have weird fights in my sims game out of no where lol. does anyone have the same problem. if you invited group of sims to your house they would have a normal talk then out of no where they would begin to fight each other for no reason. and they would be normall again ?

Message 5 of 40 (31,535 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [ECO] Sims keep getting into brawls with EVERYONE

★★★★★ Apprentice
@rencattra I have the same problem. all my sims won't stop fighting each other its so annoying
Message 6 of 40 (31,540 Views)

Hero
@unicorn_vdb26 I merged your other thread.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 7 of 40 (31,519 Views)

★ Guide

Same problem, and it is annoying. It totally ruins the festivals in San Myshuno. Whenever my Sims wants to order food someone starts a brawland that' it with tryng to get food...sigh

Message 8 of 40 (31,513 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I am having the same problem but with my retail store. It's super annoying cause I can't run my store if I can't get the other sims to browse and shop. Too busy watching the other sims fight each other the entire time my store is open. 

Message 9 of 40 (31,309 Views)

★★ Guide

@chahta13 @Tahemet At this point it really seems like the "Roughhousing" N.A.P. that's causing the issue:/

If your Sims are still doing it after you repeal the policy in all neighborhoods, your best bet seems to be starting a fresh save and disabling NPC voting right away. It's not an ideal fix, but it's what we've got until the gurus can fix N.A.P.s.

Message 10 of 40 (31,303 Views)