Re: Sims autonomously using romantic socials on everyone

by MeltingPenguins

Original Post

Hero (Retired)

I'm seeing this on PS4 also. I imagine it's the free love NAP but at the humor and hyjinx festival there were Sims wearing bags on their heads and flirting with everyone, and my played sims ended up sad because they saw someone they had a romance bar flirting with someone else. It's very awkward. My sim was sad and the other sim was embarrassed getting caught cheating. 

Message 21 of 28 (1,414 Views)

★ Guide

Honestly, you should remove and rework the 'free love' thing as a whole.

It's quite squicky the way it is right now. Maybe scratch it from the NAPs as a whole and instead give us a polyamory trait or similar?

Message 22 of 28 (1,412 Views)

Hero
Merged two threads

This is related to the following bug

- https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/NEEDS-INPUT-ECO-NAPs-from-all-neighbourhoods-are-applied-to/td...

If you have the Free Love in your own neighborhood active, then it's NOT a bug, it's by design.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 23 of 28 (1,365 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [ECO] Random Romance Interactions w/wo active NAP

★★★ Guide

I think this may have happened to me too. I sent my sim & her roommate (from Del Sol Valley) to the karaoke lot in San Myshuno. They're both on the fame track so I was having them meet with fans, sign autographs, etc. One of the fans randomly flirted with my sim, and she accepted it, never happened before in all the time I've had Get Famous. My sim's neighborhood does not have Free Love as a NAP, neither does the San Myshuno neighborhood where Planet Honeypot is. But, the fan lives in Sulani, and her neighborhood has Free Love. However, the NAP should only be active in her neighborhood, right? She shouldn't be able to do the interactions everywhere else.

Message 24 of 28 (1,325 Views)

Re: Eco Lifestyle - Kissing Sims

★ Novice

It's been happening to me lately. Dustin Broke keeps going up to my Sim & kissing her. They're not in a romantic relationship, he's not in a flirty mood and there is no action bubble to cancel in my Sim's profile. It's really distressing to me, especially since I suffer from PTDS of being assaulted. It has to be some kind of horrible glitch.

Message 25 of 28 (1,198 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [ECO] Random Romance Interactions w/wo active NAP

★ Guide

I think of all the bugs that came with Eco Lifestyle, this is the one that bugs me the most (pun intended)! I'm on generation 3 of a legacy family and just found out that the son's wife had his (now deceased) father's child and I only found that out when he and his wife and daughter moved in with him Mother in her old age. So now she's helping raise her cheating husband's illegitimate child, while his mistress is married to her son and living in her home. Not cool! (funny, but not cool!). And there was no romance bar on either of them. This N.A.P situation needs to be sorted out.

Message 26 of 28 (1,124 Views)

★★★ Guide

Even if the NAP is active or not it shouldn't be this addictive. My Unflirty trait sims flirting too, same sex flirts a lot also. 

Message 27 of 28 (1,066 Views)

Hero

I will mark this as fixed as I believe all NAP problems are solved now and only occur when the NAP is actually active.

Please create a new thread if you still have issues with this

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 28 of 28 (4,817 Views)