Re: The Sims 4 Sims Stealing

by CrypticKam

Original Post

Highlighted

★ Guide
@KingRayVeteran I never said I was on a console. Yet what I'm posting is happening across all platforms. Your suggestion is quite snobby and really none of your business.
Message 491 of 493 (3,187 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thank you, yes I disabled the eco pack options, no voting, no eco rating of the neighborhood and my sims are still stealing. It is an obvious glitch. I even tried adding extra furniture and items and they steal all of those too. Unbelievable!

Message 492 of 493 (3,189 Views)

Hero

Fixed an issue where NPC Sims would continuously steal objects from Lots without having the Kleptomaniac Trait. They were so preoccupied with whether or not they could, they didn't stop to think if they should.

Fixed in Patch 1.65.77/ 1.30

I don't know if all posts in this thread were actually really down to the NAP.

EA fixed this but I don't know how it was fixed .. there could still be issues on your save. There are also other issue that have similar symptoms.

If you still have objects disappearing, please check the threads below if any of those apply to you before opening a new thread.

What do to if you still have this issue ?

• Check the threads listed above if any of them apply to you
  • If you still get lots of stealing on a new save, please create a new thread.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 493 of 493 (43,798 Views)