Re: After latest update, game is glitching badly

by Psychotps

Original Post

★★★★ Expert
@CrypticKam That's very good advice and should definitely be followed. However, the broken NAPs will cause sims to become corrupt. Your process will not fix any broken sims, only stop the problem from getting worse.

If anyone has any broken sims, it's best to just delete them.
Message 441 of 493 (892 Views)

★ Guide
@Psychotps I haven't had any theft in my clinic since but ill keep an eye on it.
Message 442 of 493 (851 Views)

★★ Guide

Why are we having to fix this ourselves by a complicated procedure. Ea Should sort the problem, they created it. The whole game is buggy and not functioning properly. We need Hundreds of players to complain. Where and how can we do this and force EA to sort out all the problems with this game before they release another pack???????  If you agree with this please help us to let EA know we are not happy.

Kind regards James.

Message 443 of 493 (797 Views)

Please Help, NCP keep stealing

★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? Latest
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? I have all expansions, all game packs except knitting, and Kitchen stuff, tiny living, pet stuff, bowling stuff.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Play the game, and run your own restaurant. With all expansion packs and latest updates installed.
What happens when the bug occurs? I run a restaurant and every time I play the game my stuff keeps getting stolen, tables and chairs ect.
What do you expect to see? My furniture not going missing.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. It has happened recently after eco lifestyle.

Hi, 

I run a restaurant and every time I go onto my game and go to the lot, tables, chairs ect.. are missing, they disappear. I think NCPS are stealing them. I know about the sharing is caring vote for eco but I have tried using a mod which removes it, and cheated it off, on all of the towns. It has got to the point i don't want to play the game anymore, the same with baking white cakes. It makes me think why did I waste my money for this. I love sims and have been playing them for 10/11 years now and have never experienced this. I would have stuck with sims 3 but my game is completely broken to the point I could be on it for 10 mins and it would crash. So please can someone fix the bug on sims 4 so I don't have nothing. Thank you

Message 444 of 493 (758 Views)

★ Guide

Now this happened to me too without having Eco installed

Message 445 of 493 (746 Views)

Re: Please Help, NCP keep stealing

★ Guide
@icecream22black The most ridiculous thing about this game is that someone beside EA can fix problems left behind with a MOD but the actual EA developers don't always fix the problems. This still leaves all console customers left hanging because they can not MOD! Why does this continue to happen?
Message 446 of 493 (695 Views)

Hero
@A937113 What happens exactly if you don't have Eco installed ? There's other issues with objects disappearing so could you explain in more details what you see ?

Did you have Eco installed at one point and uninstalled or never have it ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 447 of 493 (683 Views)

★★★★ Expert
@MickRonson Since they've gone 100% totally silent on these issues, I'm starting to think they don't have the ability to fix them. Like someone else programmed them and they got a bunch of newbies trying to figure out how to fix them and they just can't figure it out. If I was a better programmer I'd put my resume in. Maybe I could actually get something done. My old-school "C" and assembly programming knowledge just won't cut it nowadays.

If a Guru wants to speak up and prove me wrong, by all means, let's go!
Message 448 of 493 (623 Views)

★★ Guide

@Psychotps This silence from them is very telling. They have messed up and don't know how to fix it.

Kind regards James

Message 449 of 493 (565 Views)

Re: NPCs Continuously Steal Community Sinks with No N.A.P. Permitting Theft

★★ Novice

So i have a similar issue, I have a retail store in a whole different world to where my sim lives, so I cant vote on NAP. right now sharing is caring in in action in my retail stores world and NPC's come in and steal everything from my retail store. It is super infuriating as I am unable to play. I cant even cheat from the mailbox to remove the NAP.

Message 450 of 493 (540 Views)