Re: [OPEN] [ECO] Objects disappear from lots/ NPC Stealing (with and without N.A

by PTWeakstrong

Original Post

Re: NPCs Continuously Steal Community Sinks with No N.A.P. Permitting Theft

★★★ Novice

The only thing that happens in my game is the furniture is disappearing in the restaurants. 

Message 321 of 493 (1,150 Views)

Re: Out of Control Swiping is Ruining the Game

Hero (Retired)
@NinjaMonkeyKilla I have merged your post into the bug report for this. Please click the "Me Too" button at the bottom of the first post on the first page of the thread.
Message 322 of 493 (1,105 Views)

Re: Sims Stealing Restaurant Objects in Eco Lifestyle after Sharing is Caring Re

★★ Apprentice

I feel the same way, I wish I had not bought the ECo pack, its spoilt my game completely

Message 323 of 493 (1,056 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [ECO] Objects disappear from lots/ NPC Stealing (with and without N.A

★★★ Novice

Seriously. My sim built a beautiful restaurant in the commercial district and was building up her rating. Then NPCs cane in and started stealing all the tables and bathroom fixtures. Jeez. Just disables NAPs, started new save and hoping for the best

Message 324 of 493 (996 Views)

★★★ Newbie

My sims had a wedding. Everyone stole from me. Even Santa.  He's  suppose to give  and all he did was take Devil

Message 325 of 493 (922 Views)

★ Guide

I recently had a dinner with a couple and a friend of them and all of a sudden, the friend stood up and stole a statue in the restaurant.

I don't have the Eco pack and I wonder why that happens (the friend does not have the Kleptomaniac trait).

It happened several times now.

Message 326 of 493 (868 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Even the Easter bunny steals everything from me 

Message 327 of 493 (815 Views)

Re: Stealing randomly, and frequently.

★★★ Newbie

Same!!! I’ve mentioned this on Twitter several times but no responses! It’s really annoying at this point!! I hope they fix it soon!

Message 328 of 493 (782 Views)

Re: Sims Stealing Restaurant Objects in Eco Lifestyle after Sharing is Caring Re

★ Apprentice

Tell me about it, you spend money with Maxis to create a expansion that screws up your game.

Talk about counter-productive.

I'm enjoying playing get to work but all I have is NPC's coming into the business and wiping me out of furniture and that.

I thought it was a game glitch but to believe it's been put in place on purpose!?!?!

WTF!?!?!

Message 329 of 493 (698 Views)

★★ Guide

Hi,

I somehow feel they are not going to fix this either because they can't or they won't. I will not be buying the next pack and I am taking legal advice on this matter as I said I would to get my money back and other related points. If everyone took this attitude they would have to sort these and other problems out fast. This game breaking has taken place when almost all updates or new packs come out. This is not on EA and shows an attitude towards your customers that is for me unnaceptable. This needs to be shown to the public before they spend money on this game.

Kind regards James.

Message 330 of 493 (601 Views)