Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [ECO] Objects disappear from lots (with and without N.A.P)

by gaiag33k

Original Post

Re: [OPEN] [ECO] Objects disappear from lots/ NPC Stealing (with and without N.A

★★★★★ Novice
@PriestessAvenara That’s insane! Again I say, broken.
Message 161 of 493 (901 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [ECO] Objects disappear from lots/ NPC Stealing (with and without N.A

★★ Pro

@gaiag33kA lot of people feel that way. A few posts up I try to address some ways to just rid yourself of N.A.P.'s or at the very least take control of the SINGLE N.A.P. you want enacted.

Message 162 of 493 (878 Views)

★★★ Novice
@gaiag33k You're completely right. Don't think those two specifically add anything whatsoever and in particular are undesirables. Unless I was really trying to be mischievious etc, I would never have those enabled. Let alone have them default to active 250% to the point where your pet dies because they stole your pet dishes...
Message 163 of 493 (923 Views)

★★ Guide
@PriestessAvenara Thank you for the solutions! It’s gonna be a major pain for me to cleanse my main save of NAPs. I will try the disable and enable solution. On the console I have to uninstall and reinstall everything without Eco. This thread and all the threads need to be seen by the devs.

I’m also curious if current ‘infected’ saves (without doing any of the solutions and avoiding the pack altogether) will behave erratically even after the pack is fixed.
Message 164 of 493 (915 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@CahiraMcFay oh no! Part of what I find so out of whack with it is I watched some preview gameplay on YouTube from James Turner and he had sharing is caring without this level of insanity. I’ve protected most of my stuff by keeping my doors locked to anyone but my sim. I can maybe see some people using it for an extra challenge but also see a LOT of people not wanting those particular action plans.
Message 165 of 493 (906 Views)

★ Apprentice
@PriestessAvenara " No, no one who officially works at EA has visited this thread"

SimGuruNick did last week , source Twitter

https://twitter.com/SimGuruNick/status/1270813485711028224?s=20

Message 166 of 493 (880 Views)

★★ Pro

@Koliofranne  Sorry, I didn't know that. Mainly because I don't use Twitter or watch Twitter pages. In fact, I didn't even know any of them had a Twitter page I could check. I know, it's strange to find someone who doesn't go on Twitter. However me aside, it is great news to hear someone from the EA team is following what's going on. I was starting to lose hope for a while that we weren't being heard since I thought they'd make a post here on the forum assuring us all the EA team is aware of what's happening. It never occurred to me they'd use another media platform to inform us. Now that you've brought it to my attention, I'm going to read it and see what he said. Thanks for the update!

Message 167 of 493 (869 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

@KoliofranneOnce again, thank you for the link. I think I'll make an exception to staying off Twitter and just keep an eye on his page. After all, it doesn't seem to require you to sign up just to read his page and quite a few people are being addressed on a variety of bugs or issues. He's quite patient and kind.

Message 168 of 493 (862 Views)

Re: Disappearing Sinks on Community Lot

★★ Apprentice

Items definitely seem to be disappearing i dunno if it's just certain ones but sinks have definitely been disappearing and if you bought Eco Lifestyle the Sims constantly steal the sinks so... for now you may want to build a tiny room under the building and put a sink in there to stop it breaking your Community Lot.

Message 169 of 493 (807 Views)

Re: Disappearing Sinks on Community Lot

★★★ Novice

Okay well at least i now know its not just mine and my roommate's games.........but anyone have a clue how to fix them stealing the trash chute from apartments cause yeah totally had that happen and I have yet to figure out how to put it back...............

Message 170 of 493 (671 Views)