Re: Sims Stealing Restaurant Objects in Eco Lifestyle after Sharing is Caring Re

by crinrict

Original Post

Re: Furniture disappears in Evergreen Harbour

Hero
@Lyr1sa yes. It's everyone's property now

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 11 of 493 (7,216 Views)

Re: NPCs Continuously Steal Community Sinks with No N.A.P. Permitting Theft

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

One of them that was recognizable was Ted Roswell, who is evil, hotheaded, and paranoid.  No klepto trait on him, though I wonder if it had something to do with the evil trait.  After another game repair due to a crash in the middle of the day, people haven't been stealing the sink anymore, so there's that.

Message 12 of 493 (7,910 Views)

Hero
@verfens What lot traits does the lot have ? Does it only happen on that particular lot or on others as well ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 13 of 493 (7,854 Views)

Disappearing Kitchen Counters

★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
What is your current game version number? 1.63.134.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All expansions, game packs and stuff packs.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? This bug occurs randomly
What happens when the bug occurs? Counters vanish and are not in the household inventory. It seems to be any counter type
What do you expect to see? Counters that do not do a vanish act
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. Started happening after the recent update and Eco Lifestyle pack

No extra to add. This is just a case of my sims counters randomly disappearing and having to rebuy the item again. 

Message 14 of 493 (7,297 Views)

Sims Stealing Restaurant Objects in Eco Lifestyle after Sharing is Caring Repeal

★★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.163.134.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Expansions - All Game Packs - All Stuff Packs: Tiny Living, Vintage Glamour, Spooky, Perfect Patio, Luxury Party
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Build a restaurant in Eco Lifestyle world after Sharing is Caring N.A.P has been repealed.
What happens when the bug occurs? Every time I go to the restaurant, loads of Sims turn up and go around stealing everything, right down to taking the dining spot I'm using so I can't finish the meal. I can't replace stuff as fast as the Sims are stealing it, it's insane. I iterate that this is after I have had the Sharing is Caring N.A.P repealed and it isn't happening on residential lots or at the bar.
What do you expect to see? I expect to be able to go to a restaurant in the Eco Lifestyle world and have everything not be able to be stolen by other Sims, so I can use it! i.e. no Sims stealing everything including the kitchen sink and even my dining spot!
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

Nil

Message 15 of 493 (7,937 Views)

Re: Disappearing Kitchen Counters

Hero
@chelceec Do you have a sharing Action plan in place ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 16 of 493 (7,252 Views)

Re: Sims Stealing Restaurant Objects in Eco Lifestyle after Sharing is Caring Re

[ Edited ]
Hero

@CRimmer78 Are you reporting this being excessive ? After all that's what the plan does.

Don't think it's limited to lot type

Sorry, had to look up what the word Repeal means (aka lost in translation)

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 17 of 493 (7,616 Views)

★★ Apprentice

It's making the game unplayable, that N.A.P. needs to go... For a whole week you have to limit yourself to your home lot to limit the stealing! 

Message 18 of 493 (7,588 Views)

Hero
@AngelPlys I misunderstood OP. Seems it still happens even though it's no longer in place.

I will move your post over to another thread about excursiveness of this as soon as I find it.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 19 of 493 (7,562 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Verfens, can you add a voting board into your community garden and see which options are currently set there? When it occurred in my game I was in Oasis Spring, the map is gets divided in 6 bubbles if you click on the ecofootprint icon at the top of the screen. Each section seems to be impacted by a different voting board (mind you even if you don't have a community lot or voting board it's just there hidden).

I tried to add a voting board to the park which is in a standalone ecofootprint in the middle of the map and the sharing is caring option was not on there. So I went to the lot next to the restaurant (there's 4 lots in that specific bubble) turned a house into a community garden, added the voting board and voila the sharing is caring option was revealed to be active there.

So my concern is more this feature is "there and hidden" even if you don't have a community lot or voting board and there's no way to find out until you add a voting board in each "ecofootprint bubbles" on the map. Added some screenshots.

Message 20 of 493 (7,508 Views)