Re: [OPEN] [ECO] NPC Autonomy commodities incorrectly being saved on Sims

by crinrict

Original Post

Re: [ECO] NPC Autonomy commodities incorrectly being saved on Sims

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

Hi @crinrict, no I will try to get one to show you. It's a weird black object, and the closest thing I can describe it to is the small sculpture of a cat that came with C&D. It's about the half length of a sim's arm, and my sim keeps cuddling it lovingly, then it disappears again.

I was going to use the mod you suggested above as you know, but since the 134 error was fixed this action is the only weird behaviour still going on in my game. I think if I can just fix this, I'll be done!

Message 31 of 50 (1,192 Views)

Champion

Are you sure you're not just describing the recycle disciple trait idle of hugging a bag of trash like it does in this CAS pic?

Message 32 of 50 (1,145 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@simvasion Yes! Haha, pretty silly animation but at least it is not a NAP related obsession. Thanks!
Message 33 of 50 (1,119 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

I can confirm these commodities stick through saving to the library and assumably the gallery.  I should have searched for this thread first instead I moved them to new neighborhoods, switched households, saved them to my library and moved them into a new save, switched households, and moved them into other households in the new save.  No matter what I did they exhibited the original NAP behavior with autonomy off.  It's to the point that they will stop eating to go repair an object, practice programming, garden, or make an herbal remedy with no ingredients in their inventories.  Guests have set the kitchen on fire twice making remedies.  With a household of eight, I had at least 100 total future cubes spawned yesterday.  This is with all NAPs repealed.  Even ghosts from graves on the lot exhibit the behavior such as harvesting everything from the garden and making the remedies.  I thought the fun-loving community would be perfect for my sims but instead, everyone gave fake bad news which is the only mischief interaction other than claim to be a criminal mastermind that lowers relationships.  The NAP behaviors override everything even club activities.  This is truly game-breaking without cheats or mods.

Message 34 of 50 (1,085 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@crinrict After I used the mod, stuff started disappearing. Also noticed this weird thing where the scouting badge board becomes discolored.
Message 35 of 50 (967 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have tried all the suggested fixes but they still won't stop baking white cakes! They are literally ignoring other commands to do it. Does anybody have an updated fix? TIA 

Message 36 of 50 (952 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
Hero

@venefica21
Would you mind sending me your save ? Instructions in my signature

@flavoredyums_ Which mod did you use ? If you're talking about Basementals mod, I doubt that's responsible of any discoloration issues. For the disappearing: Do you still have sharing is caring active in your hood ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 37 of 50 (943 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

@crinrict Tldr/ After a bunch of gameplay testing; I think all the dissapeared objects originate from using bb.moveobjects on, is that possible? Thanks for helping, you're awesome Crin!

I used Basementals mod, it's probably just another issue. For the disappearing I have no NAPs active from what I know. After I used the mod I turned off all NAP options in the menu. I was playing my save for multiple game days without any issue. I did notice that NAPs get enacted with the options off. I also noticed all the items that dissapeared were in the red zone (with bb.moveobjects on) except the rocketship that was built but not the pad. I did check my inventory and a couple of the items were in there but not all and not all red zone items dissapeared. I did a bunch of tests for Sharing is Caring and could not find anyone "borrowing" items or doing other NAPs.

I don't know what could have triggered it. The objects were all fine and had been there since the start of the house and for the multiple game days after using the mod.

Message 38 of 50 (926 Views)

Hero
@flavoredyums_ There are a few issues with objects disappearing after travelling/Leaving buy/build

- https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/NEEDS-INPUT-CHEAT-Moveobjects-Moo-Causing-items-to-disappear-o...
- https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/NEEDS-INPUT-Stuff-deleted-when-painting-walls/td-p/8673542

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 39 of 50 (919 Views)

★★ Novice

Hi there, i also have most of the bugs. I own all the packs. I play with mods carefully(i always download from specific artists). Also, I always do research before downloading. Anw, my game is unplayable. NPC stealing with or without NAP and without having the klepto trait. And whenever my sim travels to another house my sim also swipes things and then find them in household inventory. All of them are playing instruments.Clay spawning all the time and using a black notebook every single time. Random trash piles in inventory. I unchecked everything eco related. I must have all the bugs and even more that might not even be mentioned here. I dont know, since I stopped playing when all these bugs that i mentioned occured. I cant play the game until there is a fix. Like i said, its unplayable. I wont use any of the mods that go around cause as i noticed they dont work 100% and they might cause more issues. I just want to play thats all.

Message 40 of 50 (898 Views)