Re: [ECO] NPC Autonomy commodities incorrectly being saved on Sims

by epdaly11

Original Post

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [ECO] NPC Autonomy commodities incorrectly being saved on Sims

★★★★★ Guide

Same here, I have removed all NAP's from all neighborhoods, visited a restaurant and the commodity triggers are still stuck on some NPC's. The host used the future cube and the bartender kept using the guitar.

Message 11 of 50 (1,335 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [ECO] NPC Autonomy commodities incorrectly being saved on Sims

★★★★★ Apprentice

@mh4515 Revoking NAPS, deleting cubes and clay from all playable households, and throwing parties as Raynn0124 suggests to cheat-enact/repeal NAP behaviours en masse is working for me so far.

Message 12 of 50 (1,306 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [ECO] NPC Autonomy commodities incorrectly being saved on Sims

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? The lastest version
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Play with aging off for everyone. Play your sim by building skills and doing aspirations, save your sim to your library. Start new game with the sim.
What happens when the bug occurs? My sim waters her plants and gains influnince points with no naps voted in and voting turned off.
What do you expect to see? With voting turned off not see my sim gain influience points when watering or talking to her plants.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never have/had mods or CC in my game.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. The knitting stuff pack

My Builder sim has naps stuck on her from new game to new game. I had been cheating the naps inorder to keep the unwanted ones from passing.

I had played my sim for a year working on her skills and aspirations. She's my builder sim, I got her knitting skill to 10 in port promise with cheated in naps of green gardening, clean energy production, and the other naps were the improve the city naps. I saved her to my library and started a new game in Newcrest. I was going to build a lighthouse when I noticed she was gaining influience points talking to her plants.

I deleted the save, started new game with her, turned off voting and it still happened. Did the same again but this time I turned off voting and the eco footprint after choosing the starting season and before choosing the world. The bug still happens and my builder sim is broke! (Typing something to see if it let me post or the preview button only show, Now I can post. I had written my post in notepad and tired to paste it here.)

Message 13 of 50 (1,189 Views)

★ Apprentice
@crinrict I just started a brand new game with all eco options off if I use sims from my old save in the new game will they still make cakes?
Message 14 of 50 (1,132 Views)

Hero
@epdaly11 Not sure if the commodity still will be stuck or not. Try I guess ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 15 of 50 (1,093 Views)

★ Apprentice
@crinrict It was still there. I jist made new sims in a new save. Starting fresh with no eco setting on ...will see how that works
Message 16 of 50 (1,061 Views)

Hero
@epdaly11 Do you have your Sim in the gallery ? Did you check the commodity or did he just still show the behavior ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 17 of 50 (1,016 Views)

★ Apprentice
@crinrict she just showed the behavior. I was playing another family and she was part of the welcome wagon- bakin cakes like no tomorrow. She is not on the gallery.
Message 18 of 50 (992 Views)

Hero
@epdaly11 Would you mind uploading her so I can check her commodities ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 19 of 50 (966 Views)

★ Apprentice
@crinrict the family is on the gallery. My id is epdaly11. It's the Riley family. Grandma and mom are cake bakin fools.
Message 20 of 50 (932 Views)