[FIXED] [ECO] NAPs from all neighbourhoods are applied to visiting NPCs

by simvasion

Original Post

Re: Eco-Life Is Unplayable

★★★★ Guide
@goldwine yes i noticed this option too. but when i only deactivated this one the votings just continued even if i did not vote anything myself and had a new curse about my world
Message 61 of 255 (1,392 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [ECO] NAPs from all neighbourhoods are applied to visiting NPCs

Champion

I've posted a mod fix for this issue on my blog. You can find it by Google searching for "simvasion mods" (putting direct links to mods is not allowed here on AHQ).

Message 62 of 255 (1,396 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@simvasion this is amazing, thanks a lot! you are a true champion Standard smile
Message 63 of 255 (1,386 Views)

★★ Pro
@simvasion You are amazing! Thank you, thank you so much!
Message 64 of 255 (1,372 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
@simvasion Thank you! You've just saved my game! It's a little sad how a top-notch user in this community is faster at patching this issue than a triple AAA game developer. But darn, I'm certainly glad that you did!
Message 65 of 255 (1,321 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

@Ayankoi was thinking the same but did not want to say it loud... i agree

does anyone have an idea of how long this amount of bugfixes now will need to be released?..

Message 66 of 255 (1,302 Views)

★★ Guide

Update....

My game is doing really good and no crazy chaos in the game after a few changes I made in my game, I play my game on PC computer.

The day before I installed eco lifestyle I backup my save file like we all do before any new patch or new game install , so I'm really happy I did that but unhappy about the progress I had already made with my sims in my game who had already had new babies twins and college student almost finished with college so that's the hard part.

So I took my saved file and replaced it back into my game and had to start all over with certain families in the game and lost two set of twins in the game Devil but because the game was going crazy I had no choice.

I unchecked enable NPC voting and Unchecked Enable Eco Foot Print Gameplay

I bulldoze The Water Front and The Quarry Building and change both of them into residential lots

All the families in Evergreen Harbor I put them all in other household.

I haven't had any issue at all, I've only had one pop-up about voting but no affect on my neighborhoods at all and I'm happy about that and there is nothing for voting in the NAP. 

Everything in my game is back to normal.

I'm still playing my game now while I'm typing this, so I hope this help someone

Message 67 of 255 (1,263 Views)

★★★★ Expert
@simvasion I tried your fix, and it's good work.

Problem is, it still exists for player controlled sims. They're still spawning future cubes and lumps of clay and such even without the NAPs active in their current neighborhoods.

I wrote a script that removes all the hidden Civic traits from the current active sim but they still exhibit the bugged behavior.
Message 68 of 255 (1,236 Views)

Champion
@Psychotps from what I could see, the hidden civic traits on player controlled sims are just there to put on the player tracking buffs, which is how you get influence. It doesn't look like there's any autonomy modifiers associated with those buffs, and so none of that is included in my mod.
Message 69 of 255 (1,218 Views)

Sims NAPs too powerful- won’t stop baking cakes, grilling or exercising.

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
What is your current game version number? 1.63.134.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Enact and then appeal the foodie & exercise NAPs and watch the madness unfold. I believe it also occurs when you visit a neighbourhood with these enacted and then travel back home. It’s WAY too excessive and makes the game so unplayable
What happens when the bug occurs? The foodie & exercise NAP Is to overpowered even when it’s not enacted and my sims keep making cakes, using the grill & doing push ups. When when autonomy is turned off
What do you expect to see? My sims not baking cakes, using the grill & doing push-ups every second they can !! It makes the game so irritable to play.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. After installing eco lifestyle pack! Possibly latest patch too.

The NAPs are too overpowered even when not enacted in my neighbourhood. The sims will constantly be baking, grilling or doing push-ups or other exercise. I’d be happy to see this if I chose these NAPs but it’s actually affecting my gameplay now and I’m not sure what else I can do to try and stop it. Even going into a new save doesn’t help. I even have my autonomy turned off however they still bake, etc. 

Message 70 of 255 (1,223 Views)