[FIXED] [ECO] NAPs from all neighbourhoods are applied to visiting NPCs

by simvasion

Original Post

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [ECO] NAPs from all neighbourhoods are applied to visiting NPC

★ Guide

Agreed. Another issue with Sharing is Caring is the townies stole important items from the local bar rendering the community lot "unfinished" with a big triangle-warning-thingie on the neighborhood map. Tables, chairs, sinks, with everything gone, the bar no longer met the criteria required for it to be considered a bar.

Message 41 of 255 (1,360 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [ECO] NAPs from all neighbourhoods are applied to visiting NPC

★★★★ Novice

I have this issue too.. but from what i have noticed this "Everything is yours" is very gamebreaking.. I Tried to do a rags to riches challenge and I set up a retail store and guess what, the custommers didnt even get to buy anything before the store was picked clean. They would take the cash counter first and then everything else after.. And then when i went to buy food at the local bar, every custommer would swipe that place clean too.. I mean sure sharing is caring.. but i don't even think a real life situation would be this drastic... Its just brutal and it runs rampage in the entire neighbourhood with no limitations, you open the door to a stranger and he robs you blind, even friends... 

Its a fun perk if it had more limitations... but right now its a free for all with no restrictions and its pure chaos and NOT interesting gameplay... It breaks the entire world, where's the fun in that? 

Message 42 of 255 (1,353 Views)

★★ Guide

@Willowana Sharing is caring is particularly disastrous in University neighborhoods, too. In one week, Foxbury commons was cleaned out and I lost my mini fridge, stereo, family photos, paintings, laptop, and homework.

Also, because played sims steal things autonomously, my Sim (who wouldn't want to steal much) stole like 7 pieces of furniture on her own. 

Message 43 of 255 (1,346 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
@LaurenVillone Yikes! I thought Foodies Unite was bad. I had bowls covering every horizontal surface and thought I might snap and start killing off roommates. But losing stuff especially photos is really awful.
Message 44 of 255 (1,329 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Wow. So that's why my kids afterschool group kept beating each other up. I thought it was funny at first because I'd used my sim kid to instigate. They're normally such a peaceful lot. It's not so funny now that everyone's doing it...

Message 45 of 255 (1,230 Views)

Eco-Life Is Unplayable

★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.63.134.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All Packs Installed Expansions, Game packs, Stuff,
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Anything Nap related the game played fairly smoothly before them cannot keep up too many hidden ones and too many worlds to monitor.
What happens when the bug occurs? it is N.A.P'S gone wild.  I have spent more time this week undoing damage in my ECO world than actually playing by the time i knew what was happening my file has been devastated and my sims seem to be permanent Uncontrollable N.A.P.H.E.A.D.S. repealing doesn't matter. Sim makes cake for no reason then  does not finish mixing, drops it to walk to bar to practice mixing then drops again seconds later going upstairs to PC to practice programming and drops basically repeats cycle. besides miraculously making it to work or school uncomfortable and mostly in red. outside of flagging these sims immortal i do not see how to keep them alive besides constant cheat needs 100% focus time on them.  that is just one instance i have encountered. seeing the rest of the types others are listing.... From my understanding any sim i do play and I was not playing while on another household cant walk through all my other households communities gaining these Dangerously overpowered naps. but those that did not travel around uncontrolled and only have their normal household N.A.P they are not affected at the same level of autonomy breakage. basically you are forced to play one household and gamble if you choose any others as a Boyfriend or Girlfriend you are going to either have a uncontrollable nightmare in your household Also off grid homes should not IMO have ECO Appliance people telling me i am in non compliance when i have a low grade low quality starter appliances for off grid   Oven and Refrigerator..... upgraded to energy efficient PC, TV, and a small stereo is questionable but just wow. why bother.  these NAPS Need better Details then a couple lines because  they are nothing like they are advertised. Next and last bug i think? I did not pay my lot tax on Sulani so i get a message  landgrab has shut off my my utilities. I laugh and ask what i am already off grid -_- and my solar excess energy keeps on going so i changed my surplus electricity to sell surplus paid the stupid 50 Simolians bill  and then  next  i did not have to pay a bill they paid me ugh... this week has been frustrating We bought this game expansion  and it literally becomes unplayable after a few hours in every time fresh start  i keep going back to older saves and starting over. HOW IS THIS FUN? i thought university was hard enough as is now i refuse to try. Now the only way to keep my sims safe is to play one household and  social distance your kidding me right?. basically we have to play carefully and take a lot of world prep just to even stand a chance of not having the world decimated by N.A.PS Somebody Needs to be fired and  make them wear a bag on head.
What do you expect to see? Expansion that actually works as advertised.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. Installed Evil-Alliances new prank Expansion Eco-Living....

Message 46 of 255 (1,248 Views)

★★ Guide
@TeGu_93 The store one is funny lol, that would be cool for sim stores only.
Message 47 of 255 (1,189 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Trust me, its funny the first time.. when it happens 85% of the time how ever... Nah-ah, NO. haha! 

Message 48 of 255 (1,223 Views)

Re: Eco-Life Is Unplayable

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

@Myhideout It might help to comment about these bugs separately in different threads. There's definitely a mega thread for the autonomous-actions issue: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/OPEN-Sims-autonomously-repeating-same-interaction-cooking-et-a.... Commenting your experience might help to bump the issue/help the mods & devs to gather info. 

I'm having the same autonomous-action issues with N.A.P.s --I'm also finding it near-impossible to play with all of the queue-dropping/cake-making etc. The devs seem to be focusing on major errors (like bugs that crash the game) first, but hopefully we'll get a fix soonStandard smile

Message 49 of 255 (1,256 Views)

Re: Eco-Life Is Unplayable

★★★★ Apprentice

I think I'd call this a major bug...but, as it stands, I'll have to move my sim family out of Evergreen Harbor and disable this pack until they DO fix it. THANKFULLY i haven't done much with build/buy outside of the new world yet!!

Message 50 of 255 (1,247 Views)