Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [ECO] NAPs from all neighbourhoods are applied to visiting NPC

by EmeraldLaura

Original Post

Re: [OPEN] [ECO] NAPs from all neighbourhoods are applied to visiting NPCs

★ Guide
@player4ul1 I hear this a lot on here no easy way to turn it off what exactly do you mean because i think this is way easy to turn off?
some even think EA should just disable it till they fixed it is a totally optional thing in the first place in the menu there is a NPC voting checkbox it is just on by default and i think it should have been off by default NPCS voting naps all over makes a mess.
to my point yes the NAPS were awfully done and still i guess not fixed however i have had no issues with the automatic voting off and only using the ones i agree with using.
the game is far from unplayable though you should definitely go back before the sims being corrupted by the n.a.p.s and just not use the feature with maybe the exception of the ones that are safe to use mostly just the ones intended for cleaning up the environment in evergreen harbor the others are a sad attempt to townie personalities.
Message 231 of 255 (867 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [ECO] NAPs from all neighbourhoods are applied to visiting NPC

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

Message 232 of 255 (838 Views)

★ Guide
@EmeraldLaura and your point linking to another thread looks like a re-iteration of complaining the game is broken but half of what i see complaining about can be stopped so my argument that the game is still playable stands also the note "Parden our Dust" was probably a horrible sense of humor knowing the situation.... fix what you can avoid what does not work yet is about all we can do till they do their job they are more concerned getting the next pack out than fixing anything are you actually shocked?
Message 233 of 255 (822 Views)

★★★★ Guide
Message 234 of 255 (812 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@EmeraldLaurawell sorry either way EA likes to go with minimal effort on their part i almost always go with save as now checking and updating mods nearly every few days and just learn to avoid broken stuff it really does suck but anytime something goes wrong i go back but I assure you EA is not losing sleep over this. in fact i am actually shocked this bug post  has not been locked yet Now over a month old and more complaining than actual working on helping people mainly because everything that has helped people get past this problem has been said over and over its just not popular i guess everyone expects EA to fix it after a week i figured it will not be anytime soon.... it has been over a month it is more likely shelved as a minor glitch their microscopic sims 4 team is busy putting out the next thing to meet quota..... gotta love EA expect more broken stuff Standard smile

Message 235 of 255 (794 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@Myhideout this is a weak statement as custom created scriptmods cant be the ultimative solution of fixing elemental game issues. there are games that bring out patches every week including hotfixes (i dont name any) so the p(l)ayer have a clean game. a few persons are enough to find and fix issues. finding priorities is more the question
Message 236 of 255 (771 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@EmeraldLaurait would be a weak statement if i did not agree with you they should fix it what i am saying is calling a game unplayable because everyone is relying on EA to fix something instead of hitting a checkbox and starting before damage occurs is too complex that we sit here and cry it is unfair is getting a little old it has been a month how about we learn and just complain about how EA sucks at what they do instead crying our game saves are broken? N.A.P.S cannot hurt your game at all disabled and that does not require scrip mods the pets annoying yes  the fabricator bug says fixed haven't seen that bug happen yet  since the update please by no means i am NOT  defending EA. i never said mods were the answer had you been reading this thread you would know i am highly angered by the fact i have a trash version  for the ps4 that i refuse to play anymore because IT has been bugged way before even Eco Living and they only made things worse.

Message 237 of 255 (725 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

And absolutely not one single word about this bug from the developers....... Oh but go ahead and fix a glitch that I haven't even experinced in the game according to the patch notes.........

Message 238 of 255 (707 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@Dreadistyep and made sure to put out there that they have something for us coming to buy great sales strategy.... maybe we have to buy the new pack for the fix.....

Message 239 of 255 (700 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@Myhideout this would be half ways criminal lol
Message 240 of 255 (614 Views)