Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [ECO] N.A.P. Energy Efficient Appliances Fines Despite Upgrade

by IIvoryy

Original Post

Re: Eco Lifestyle not in compliance

Hero
@PoofpoofbanGOG I merged your post with existing report.

Make sure to click me too on the first post.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 11 of 36 (6,684 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [ECO] N.A.P. Energy Efficient Appliances Fines Despite Upgrades

★★★★ Novice

Okay. I called the eco inspector. Bragged about having vertical gardens. Bragged about my container gardens. Convinced to buy a recycler. He did nothing.

Then the N.A.P inspector came out. I bragged about my vertical gardens. I bragged about my container plants. (Didn't have an opportunity to brag about my 8 other plants that are just in the ground on my property.) I convinced him to buy a recycler. Now I'm in compliance with the Upcycling N.A.P. But I'm still out of compliance with my garden. Am I missing something?

Message 12 of 36 (6,675 Views)

Being Fined 100 in sims 4 every time i travel

★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.63.136.1010
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All, but Spa Day, Cool Kitchen Stuff, and Moschino
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Traveling
What happens when the bug occurs? Charging me 100 every time I travel to a new lot
What do you expect to see? Not be charged
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. I installed the latest patch

My sim is a Detective in the "Get To Work" expansion. Every time I travel to work, go on patrol, and visit a crime scene I'm getting fined 100 because of the N.A.P water conservation. I also turned off the eco life, and I'm still having issues. 

Message 13 of 36 (6,400 Views)

Re: Being Fined 100 in sims 4 every time i travel

Hero
@pinkcupcakesim Did you test this without mods installed ?

This one sounds similar: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/NEEDS-INPUT-ECO-N-A-P-Energy-Efficient-Appliances-Fines-Despit...

What do you mean by turned off eco life ? Did you turn some of the options off or disabled the pack ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 14 of 36 (6,354 Views)

Upcycling Initiative fines despite not having ANY items

★★★★★ Novice

What is your current game version number? 1.63.136.1010
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All of them except for 'My First Pet Stuff'
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Starting a new game, bulldozing a lot, don't place anything except for planting harvestables (I planted 2). Vote for Upcycling Initiative. Wait for the inspector to come.
What happens when the bug occurs? I bulldozed a lot and only planted two harvestables, my Sim also has a bike in her inventory that she found in the trash. The N.A.P. inspector came and inspected my empty lot, with Upcycling Initiative active. He then told me I should expect an increase in bills because I wasn't complying... I don't have any stuff.
What do you expect to see? The Upcycling Initiative should not punish you for not having upcycled/repaired items when you have no items placed.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

I wanted to play rags to riches, so I bulldozed a lot and got rid of all my money. My sim only had a bike from the trash, and one union and one of the emotion fruits planted.

N.A.P. inspector paid me a visit after voting in Upcycling Initiative and I got punished for not complying.

Message 15 of 36 (6,646 Views)

Re: Upcycling Initiative fines despite not having ANY items

Hero
@IIvoryy Merging this. Sounds like it's along the same lines

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 16 of 36 (6,629 Views)

Fines for excess water consumption even with the Natural Well trait.

★ Novice

What is your current game version number? Up to date
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All of them
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? My lot has the Natural Well trait, all my plumbing is upgraded to be eco friendly and I have the dew collector and my household is still being fined for ''excess water consumption''. The water conservation N.A.P is in effect in this neighbourhood
What happens when the bug occurs? My family gets fined?
What do you expect to see? I expect to see no water bill at the very least!
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. PC: 1.63.136.1010

none

Message 17 of 36 (6,584 Views)
Highlighted

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [ECO] N.A.P. Energy Efficient Appliances Fines Despite Upgrade

★★★★★ Novice

I have the same problem. For me it seems like most N.A.P.s that require me to have certain things on my lot are bugged. I mentioned Upcycling Initiative before, but I also have the problem with Energy Efficient Appliances and Green Gardening... I waited several seasons, planted new/more harvestables, but it doesn't matter. I'm still getting higher bills.

Message 18 of 36 (6,537 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

I am having the same issue as well (being fined for not complying with gardening) and I have a huge garden.  

Message 19 of 36 (6,377 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

One of my households with a huge garden (about 60 plants, indoors, well-tended) got fined for Green Gardening.  I added an insect farm (didn't even add bugs, just the empty box).  Nothing else changed during the week, except a couple of plants evolved.  The next week, they were in compliance (and the week after, with the bug box in inventory, they failed again, so pretty sure that was it).  Some of my households get fined when I think they should be ok, and others don't get fined when I think they're not (one household with only half the plumbing upgraded passed Eco-Friendly; I'm not sure if all their electronics were upgraded either - they have a lot of computers).

It would really help if the inspector told us what we had to do to fix it if we fail..

Message 20 of 36 (6,285 Views)