Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [ECO] N.A.P. Energy Efficient Appliances Fines Despite Upgrade

by MarleyTheWizard

Original Post

Accepted Solution

[FIXED] [ECO] N.A.P. Energy Efficient Appliances Fines Despite Upgrades

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.63.134.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All of them.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Once the Energy Efficient Appliances N.A.P. is active, upgrade all your appliances with eco upgrades. Get fined for not meeting N.A.P. standards.
What happens when the bug occurs? My fines increase despite every effort to upgrade every object on the property the is up-gradable. This is in Evergreen Harbor in an off-the-grid home.
What do you expect to see? I expect that when I upgrade my appliances that the fines will stop. Or, if I am failing inspection that something more specific as to what I am doing wrong will appear.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

I'm not sure what images would be helpful here.  

Edit By Crinrict: Added Tag to Title 

Message 1 of 36 (30,500 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: [OPEN] [ECO] N.A.P. Energy Efficient Appliances Fines Despite Upgrades

[ Edited ]
Hero

We spoke to all Eco Inspectors, and they have agreed that they should NOT be charging the Energy efficient appliances fine if your appliances are fully upgraded to be super efficient and amazing. I mean all that work and still get fined? Not in this house!

Fixed in Patch 1.69.57/ 1.35

If you're still experiencing this issue, please create a new thread.

Looks like this isn't fixed. Please use the new thread here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/ECO-N-A-P-Still-Giving-Fines-Despite-Upgraded-Appliances-Patch...

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 36 of 36 (23,423 Views)

All Replies

Re: N.A.P. Energy Efficient Appliances Fines Despite Upgrades

★ Guide

The same thing is happening to me. Every single item which can be given an eco-friendly upgrade has been given one.

No industrial footprint upgrades (eg. fuel cells) have been given.

Message 2 of 36 (30,420 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [ECO] N.A.P. Energy Efficient Appliances Fines Despite Upgrade

★★★★ Novice
I just got fined for not meeting the Green Gardening even though I have a garden and have been gardening since the wild soy plants were able to be harvested.
Message 3 of 36 (30,217 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

have you invited over the eco inspector sim and got your changes noted?

not the correct name, but you know what I mean if you have seen it on the service list

Message 4 of 36 (30,168 Views)

★ Novice

Yeah, I have the same issue with green gardening! My sim literally has a farm and they say I am not complying. Get my sim gains influence points when she gardens. It is really annoying.

Message 5 of 36 (30,147 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@MarleyTheWizard How do you invite the eco inspector back over?
Message 6 of 36 (30,117 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [ECO] N.A.P. Energy Efficient Appliances Fines Despite Upgrades

★★★★★ Novice

Hi,

this happens to me all the time as well and not only in the new world. It has happened in Willow Creek as well now. All of my objects are upgraded to be eco-friendly but I still get fined every time. I tried it with lots that have the "off-the-grid" trait and with lots that don't have it and it still happens every time.

Message 7 of 36 (30,091 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Guide
@mmakire 1. open a sims phone 2. go to household tab(house button) 3. click hire service 4. pick Eco Inspector
costs 225 btw
Message 8 of 36 (30,046 Views)

★ Guide

I think, there are two different Inspektors. In German language, they have diffent name and behave different. The one who comes independently on tuesday and is called N.A.P. inspektor, controlles und rates the N.A.P. tasks and imposes the punishment. 

The other eco inspector, i can call bei phone an costs nearly 200 §, does .... nothing. 

Both inspector explain ... nothing, what is wrong or what i could do better.

Message 9 of 36 (30,030 Views)

Eco Lifestyle not in compliance

★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.63.136.1010
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All of them.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Eco-Lifestyle Expansion. Have the Eco-Friendly Appliances N.A.P in action.
What happens when the bug occurs? I keep getting fines for not being in compliance with Eco-Friendly appliances N.A.P.
What do you expect to see? Not get fined or have clearer instructions with this pack if I'm supposed to do this a specific way.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

I just installed the Eco Lifestyle  Expansion. I have the Green Aplliances N.A.P and I keep getting fines because it says I'm "Not in compliance" I have wind turbines and solar panels, along with a dew collector. I tried removing all appliances the used power or water. I've tried what other people have suggested and upgraded all those appliances with eco-parts and still get fined. I have resorted to just repealing the N.A.P so I could stop getting fined! Is this a bug with the new update or did it just not install correctly, I don't know. HALP!

Message 10 of 36 (30,032 Views)