Re: Fizz machine mislabeled items in scenarios

by Sid1701d9

Original Post

Re: [OPEN] [ECO] Juice Fizzer turns harvestables into books, lastUIException

★★★★★ Apprentice

Having this issue as well. Unmodded game, all DLC. Happened in a new save as well as my existing save. The fizzer seems to work fine, but I have to say this is more than disconcerting.

Message 31 of 56 (2,236 Views)

Xbox One, Sims4, Fizzy Bug

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? Don't know
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Buy fiz, load ingredients, scroll, open your eyes and look, recognize...read the other billion post about the same issue.
What happens when the bug occurs? It seems like the data is confused as if it's trying to be a bookshelf and trying to load a book rather than an ingredient. You can load up to five of the same ingredient but you cannot mix the ingredients without the bug occurring. It oftentimes use a particular book or a generic one that's not even in the game.
What do you expect to see? I expected it to work right as it used to. Obviously that's kind of a dumb question in most cases.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. It was some update that your auto prompt kept bugging me about for about a week and a half and wouldn't leave me alone and something told me not to do it. But I got tired of the auto notification becoming to the point of harassment and holding my game hostage.

I was going to send a screenshot but do to your own limitations it won't send.

One of the books is point farmer no more the downfall of Grant roddick by Kyle shmuel and the other one says title of booooook line 2 and for some reason it has a million dollars by each one of them except for the title of book which is just under a million

You know furthermore to be more honest it's a illegal for car companies and other major companies to produce an item and it not be as it's supposed to be like a car that doesn't run and they try to sell it or there is something wrong with it and they don't amend the issue before they release it there can be some legal issues just say the very least. So should the same order of business be done with those that produce any product software or hardware of any kind. The law should not be biased and nor the companies taking advantage of people and the facts that the law shouldn't have to spell out common courtesy and common Sense.

Once again me too. Apparently this has been a bug that's been going on for quite a while and it seems like they don't care. The evidence speaks for itself. Because if I care about something I get it done by the end of the stinking day I don't make excuses. And if I can't do it I find someone who can.

@amanda-amethyst I hope you get it figured out and if you do by any means send me a message. It's very frustrating just say the very least and putting it mildly. You'd think they get it fixed by now. If it was me I'd get it fixed in the same stinking day if at all possible and if I couldn't I find someone who could. That's the way I've always been.
Message 32 of 56 (2,168 Views)

Fizz machine mislabeled items in scenarios

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

Platform:PC
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
What is your current game version number? 1.82.99.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? PC: Expansions:Cats and Dogs, city and cottage living,University, Eco, Get Famous, Get to Work,Get Together, Island Living, Seasons, Snowy Escape Game Packs:Dine Out,Dream Home Decorator, Jungle Adventure, Outdoor Retreat,Parenthood, Realm of Magic,Spa Day,Star Wars: Journey to Batuu,Strangerville, Vampires Stuff packs:Kids Room,Toddler Stuff, Paranormal, perfect patio, Spooky Stuff,
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Just go to scenario mode (it was the make a million scenario), have a juice fizzer somewhere (I think I was at at Evergreen lot at the Quarry lot I put a fizz table), when I went there and initially tried to put in 3 grapes, these weird numbers came up 999 on items and something about a million, like I only had 400 simoleons, but it's like the scenario numbers for the million were showing up or something. Now, when I canceled that fizz order and took out the 3 grapes, I just put in the one and the numbers still showed up, but it was at least the correct price for the one grapes usually 3-6 simoleons, with 3 grapes it was saying at least 30-50 but that number wasn't right. So, some weirdness with Fizz table for that scenario.
What happens when the bug occurs? Not sure if it's just a graphical issue or a real bug, the table itself works fine, but seeing the weird numbers and the table charging wrong simoleon counts does seem like an issue of some kind.
What do you expect to see? When you load ingredients on the table, usually more than one you will 'probably' see this, it might only be in my game, or something rare, but I have attached a JPEG, so you should be able to see what I saw.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

I don't know if there's much else to add, other than reporting above and the picture icon to help identify this issue, it was in a scenario, under make a million, not in my regular save file, although I was using my current save file, instead of making a new file (as I like the buildings I already had and other sims I put into my game, a fresh save would replace all that).

@sailornaru as a side note, when it shows 99 ingredients, I did not have that many at all, just 11 grapes, and a few small numbers other items. I also did not have a million sim bucks, I had 400, so it was listing wrongly.

[CM - merged consecutive posts together]

Message 33 of 56 (2,072 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@sailornaru, Its not just the scenarios, I think the problem with the juicer is it may not have a recipe for all the garden plants which needs to be badly updated.
Message 34 of 56 (2,060 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
@Sid1701d9 Well, thanks for the reply. I know this may not to be a big issue and the table still works right, but it does look funny and on sims who don't use any money codes, it might say items are listed as too high, and only with single use items will be safe to put in. But it's not a huge issue just something I noticed.
Message 35 of 56 (2,049 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

I have the same issue as well. I'm playing on PC/Italian version/patch 1.82.99.1030

fizz bug.jpg

Message 36 of 56 (1,950 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

Same issue here.

Message 37 of 56 (1,857 Views)

★★ Guide

This is still a problem.

image_2022-01-12_091320.png

Message 38 of 56 (1,732 Views)

Fizzing Station: Other ingredients get wrong descriptions added

★★★ Newbie

Platform:PC
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.82.99.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Cats & Dogs; City Living; Cottage Living; Eco Lifestyle; Get Famous; Island Living; Seasons; Outdoor Retreat; Parenthood; Backyard Stuff; Tiny Living
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? While trying to Load Ingredients to Fizzing Station, I am able to load one type of ingredient, however the rest of the ingredients in the list then bug out
What happens when the bug occurs? While loading ingredients to Fizzing Station, one ingredient works fine, but other unused ingredients list get the following descriptions instead of the correct ones: Point Farmer No More: The Downfall of Grant Rodiek By: Kyle Schmolle 2nd line Quantity also changes to 1,000,000 and it shows 999 selected.
What do you expect to see? Ingredients should keep their original descriptions and quantity
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

This bug started happening a couple of days ago. Whenever I use the Fizzing station, I can successfully load one type of ingredient in there and use it to make juice. 

However, if I have other ingredients displayed there, I get the following text instead of their intended descriptions and quantities. Please also see the attached image of the bug.

The text displayed for me is:

Point Farmer No More: The Downfall of Grant Rodiek
By: Kyle Schmolle
2nd line

Quantity also changes to 1,000,000 and it shows 999 selected.

Message 39 of 56 (1,734 Views)

Re: Fizzing Station: Other ingredients get wrong descriptions added

★★★ Newbie

I'm a new install, no mods and this bug if affecting me as well. No news? I'm a total newb, do I need to report the issue?

Message 40 of 56 (1,606 Views)