Re: [OPEN] [ECO] Juice Fizzer turns harvestables into books, lastUIException

by Naduah2412

Original Post

★★★★ Novice

Same here. I removed all mods, deleted localthumb cache, repaired the game, started a new game. Nothing worked. Thanks for reporting, I was at my wits end.

Message 21 of 56 (1,578 Views)

★ Novice

I'm having the same problem 

Message 22 of 56 (1,547 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I'm having this problem too. I already clicked 'Me Too'. This bug also prevents you from mixing ingredients. As soon as you select one harvestable, all of the others become un-clickable.

Message 23 of 56 (1,509 Views)

★★★ Guide

Were you able to mix ingredients before? I never could, despite it saying that you could once you reached a certain level. I don't think that was ever put in the game.

Message 24 of 56 (1,483 Views)

★ Pro

I see this when adding harvestable to the Fizzer, but it doesn't effect how the fizz station works. I can still add ingredients and fizz drinks or seltzer. The ingredients I add, disappear from the Sim's inventory.

Are other folks not able to add ingredients or complete the fizzing?

Message 25 of 56 (1,456 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I am able to add one type of fruit or vegetable. If I try to scroll, or if I try to add a second item to the batch I get the glitch and I have to back out. 

Message 26 of 56 (1,380 Views)

★ Novice

I am experiencing the same issues. Incredibly frustrating as I JUST bought this pack and was so excited to use the fizzed Frown

Message 27 of 56 (1,316 Views)

★★★ Guide

@kaleyjane You can use the fizzer. Everything works. It just looks very wrong once you move your mouse. Add all of your ingredients (1 or 5. You can only use one kind anyway, despite what it says in at least one place in game), then start fizzing.

Message 28 of 56 (1,293 Views)

★ Guide

I have this issue too. I can still fizz and I only noticed this today when my sim had more than one type of harvestables in their inventory. It does look weird.

Message 29 of 56 (1,154 Views)

★★★ Guide

On Xbox and this is happening to me too since I got it a little over two months ago.

Message 30 of 56 (1,096 Views)