Re: [OPEN] [ECO] Issues with Eco Footprint Changes

by Nakashimafied

Original Post

★★★ Apprentice

As usual it feels like the dev team doesn't notice bug reports Frown

It is already almost November and this bug is still present.

It's the KEY MECHANIC in the pack, and it is not fixed yet?

Message 121 of 124 (1,305 Views)
Highlighted

★ Guide

Well at least now I know why all my efforts to go green have been in vain.. I thought I must be missing something, but nah its just yet another thing in this game that doesnt work. So... I just wasted my money on this pack, then? Cause the core feature just doesnt freaking work?? Awesome. Thanks EA.

Message 122 of 124 (1,236 Views)

★ Novice

Dude...my neighborhood has all of the green initiative programs, 3 green lots and 2 neutral, and it decayed from neutral (when it should be green) to FULL INDUSTRIAL when I went to play with a different family in a different neighborhood for like 3 in game weeks. It seems like the only way I can get it to green (or even neutral in the specific neighborhood) is to cheat. Such a bummer.

Message 123 of 124 (1,221 Views)

Re: All of my Eco Footprints are Neutral

Hero

Eco Footprints no longer change very quickly from “Green” to “Neutral.” Knox rejoices.

Fixed in Patch 1.68.154/ 1.33

This thread was a bit of a mixture so if you're still having issues, please create a new thread.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 124 of 124 (11,577 Views)