[FIXED] [ECO] [GTW] [CD] [DO] Business breaks Lot with Modern Develop

by TragiccSimmer

Original Post

Re: World Around Disappears when opening Restaurant

@ClementineRoze  The next time this happens, try switching draw distance from high to low, let the game clock run for a couple sim-minutes, then change it back to high again.  I don't think you need to restart the game to do it; just see whether flipping the setting back and forth helps.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 11 of 47 (1,046 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I just attempted this twice, unfortunately it does not work 

Message 12 of 47 (1,035 Views)

@ClementineRoze  It turns out there's a bug report for this issue, so I merged your thread into it.  Please click Me Too on the first post, and feel free to add any more info you find relevant.  You can keep an eye on this thread for updates as well.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 13 of 47 (1,032 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Message 14 of 47 (1,016 Views)

The sims got soggy

★★★ Guide

I just decided to show this for fun.. I went to open my restaurant and I changed my outfit and opened and this is what happened.  Take a look at the picture. I know it is probably my graphics card... I hope to be getting a better computer soon LOL just thought it was funny.

Message 15 of 47 (1,043 Views)

Re: The sims got soggy

Champion

@RavenLure, looks like one of the N.A.P.s should have been a Dam Building Initiative! Raised eyebrowLarge smile

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 16 of 47 (1,010 Views)

Re: The sims got soggy

★ Pro
@RavenLure Looks like your restaurant is in Evergreen Harbor. Did you have the Modern Development N.A.P. in effect? Retail, restaurants and vet clinics seem to break the world when that N.A.P. is enacted. Here is the bug thread on it so you can read through it:
https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/NEEDS-INPUT-ECO-GTW-CD-DO-Business-breaks-Lot-with-Modern/m-p/...

If this is the case, I imagine you would probably like to hit the me too button, lol. It's probably not your graphics card, thank goodness.

I haven't read through the entire thread so I'm not sure if repealing it brings the world back to normal or not. I know on the forums an individual solved it by moving his retail store to a different world.
Message 17 of 47 (992 Views)

massive graphics glitch when opening store

★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? Nederlands
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.63.136.1010
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? all of them
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? opening a store in port promise
What happens when the bug occurs? the whole world changes and has a massive graphics glitch. all the grounds (in the whole neighboorhood) turn blue and Its like there is no ground at all. all the NAPs go back to the original state. alle the trees disappear aswell
What do you expect to see? that the game functions normally and the ground and all the trees and surrounding don't disappear and turn blue
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. june 2020 patch

the whole world changes and has a massive graphics glitch. all the grounds (in the whole neighboorhood) turn blue and Its like there is no ground at all. all the NAPs go back to the original state. alle the trees and all other suroundings disappear aswell

Message 18 of 47 (983 Views)

Re: massive graphics glitch when opening store

★★ Apprentice

this it how it looks

Message 19 of 47 (978 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [ECO] [GTW] [CD] [DO] Business breaks Lot with Modern Develop

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

as an extra bonus it took off my terrian paint as well.. lovely

Modern Development is the NAP at Grimms quarry. and I noticed ti took off the terrianpaint I had.. sorry for the bad typing band-aide on a finger. I smashed the Me Too button.. now we wait..DisappointedRaised eyebrow

relogging worked for me to put things right expect terrian paint.

[Posts merged]

Message 20 of 47 (951 Views)