Re: [FIXED] [ECO] [GTW] [CD] [DO] Business breaks Lot with Modern Develop (1.81)

by crinrict

Original Post

Accepted Solution

[FIXED] [ECO] [GTW] [CD] [DO] Business breaks Lot with Modern Develop (1.81)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? Русский язык
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.81.72.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? I have all of them expect "spooky stuff" and "cool kitchen"
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? 1) Apply a set of measures in the Port Promise "Modernization of the port of promise". 2) Go through all the stages of modernization. 3) Build a restaurant in the Port Promise. 5) Make the eco-trail polluted. 4) Let a family from another area of Evergreen Harbor buy this restaurant. 5) A family member comes to the location with this restaurant, hires employees, opens a restaurant. 6) Textures disappear.
What happens when the bug occurs? the textures of the area are not displayed
What do you expect to see? I want people not to walk through the air because there are no textures under their feet
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

What I've already tried to do:
1) Restore the game
2) Reinstall the game
3) Delete the game cache
4) Start a new game - the textures are intact in it, but this solution does not suit me
5) Update the graphics card drivers
6) Disable the package of measures "modernization of the Port Promise" and go through all the steps again

Edit By Crinrict: Added Tag to Title, Adjusted Title

Message 2 of 9 (996 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: [ECO] [GTW] [CD] [DO] Business breaks Lot with Modern Develop (Patch 1.81)

★★★ Apprentice

@crinrict 

Yep, this seems to be fixed now after the patch, the streets surrounding the lots are as they should be, no more blue void.

Went into both live mode and build mode and all is fixed now. Standard smile

View in thread

Message 6 of 9 (558 Views)

All Replies

Re: [WORKAROUND] [ECO] World looks like under water/no ground (Build mode from m

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Hello. I have the same problem. I wrote about it on the Russian forum. https://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4/Propali-tekstury-v-Sims-4/m-p/10926766/highlight/false#M23236 I bought a restaurant in Port-Promise, after that the textures of the area disappeared. The problem persists with and without mods

Message 1 of 9 (974 Views)

Re: [WORKAROUND] [ECO] World looks like under water/no ground (Build mode from m

★★★ Apprentice

I'm also still getting this issue where the streets surrounding the lots are a totally blue void, on my save I had a retail lot and a nightclub lot in Port Promise with the other 3 lots as residential, the whole of Port Promise had the blue void surrounding the lots, with the ground missing. I've since edited the the Retail and Nightclub lots by bulldozing them and leaving the lots as empty residential lots but after saving and going back in in both build and live mode nothing has changed, still the missing ground.

I even tried placing a bar and a community space from the gallery back in where the Caboose and The Waterfront lots are, it was those lots where I had placed a Nightclub and Retail.

The business lots were also placed with no action plans in place as well,

The other neighbourhoods in Evergreen Harbor are fine though and they have a park and a restaurant in them, the ground is there, just seems to be Port Promise affected for me.

Message 3 of 9 (817 Views)

[ Edited ]
EA Staff

Hello @andypuk1980a , @venardilo

Would you guys mind hitting me too on this post?

thanks!

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 4 of 9 (778 Views)

Hero
@venardilo Could you test this if this is still happening after today's patch ?

@andypuk1980a

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 5 of 9 (572 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

@crinrict 

Yep, this seems to be fixed now after the patch, the streets surrounding the lots are as they should be, no more blue void.

Went into both live mode and build mode and all is fixed now. Standard smile

Message 6 of 9 (559 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@andypuk1980a Great. Thanks for checking. Marking this as fixed then but leaving open for another week or so

Lots in Evergreen Harbor should now have some proper ground beneath them when accessed through build mode and the world should not look like it's underwater any longer.

Fixed in Patch 1.84.171/1.52

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 7 of 9 (553 Views)

Re: [FIXED] [ECO] [GTW] [CD] [DO] Business breaks Lot with Modern Develop (1.81)

★★★★ Guide

(photos from Iron Seagull)

I don't think they should've made this fix... It seems it is connected to the environmental effect changes when you employ the eco and modern dev policies in the neighborhoods. Whatever "fix" they made was poorly thought out because it just ended up deleting a lot of things within the world instead, and yet there's STILL blue in places around the world! So no, I wouldn't call this "fixed".

Message 8 of 9 (509 Views)

Hero
@paradiseplanet27 Could you please create a new thread cause the situation has changed and EA will need a fresh me too count.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 9 of 9 (491 Views)