Re: [OPEN] [ECO] Future Cubes/Clay Spawning in Inventories

by aari7066

Original Post

★★★★ Expert
@Pri_Rani1307 Don't count on it. There are bugs YEARS old that have gone completely ignored.
Message 371 of 378 (2,167 Views)

★ Novice

i now got the bug too and i cant seem to stop it. 1 sim started with it, now my whole neighborhood does it... help.

Message 372 of 378 (1,945 Views)

Hero
@aari7066 What NAPs do you have active in your hood ? Do you have clay or future cubes ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 373 of 378 (1,923 Views)
Highlighted

★ Novice
@crinrict its only the future cube, and sims wont stop practising programming. it started when one of the eco-statuses changed. everyone in that neighborhood looks to have the bug. i tried to turn eco living off in settings but it did nothing, in fact, the bad air is now still in the area efen tho its eco-normal. atleast im now sure its an eco living bug
Message 374 of 378 (1,911 Views)

Hero
@aari7066 You need to repeal the NAP that's probably active in your hood. Should be the tech one for the future cubes

Then turn off NPC voting so you only get the NAPs you like.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 375 of 378 (1,906 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

I've turned off NAPs for my game, but NPC Sims show up in bars and just start playing with clay.  The worst is when NPC bartenders start playing, because NPC drinkers stand there ordering drinks over and over.  I just loaded into by retail business and there were three employees and four customers playing with clay.  I wait until they're done playing and standing there with the clay in one hand and do a shift-click delete object. It's good for about 40 minutes, and then the clay comes back out.

Message 376 of 378 (1,775 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@catamok Did you check if the NAP is already active in the hood the bar is in ?

Turning it off turns off voting but not active NAPs

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 377 of 378 (1,770 Views)

Hero

Sims no longer have Clay Blobs, Future Cubes, and/or Sketch Pads spawn infinitely in their Inventory. This felt like grabbing something out of Felix the Cat’s bag… just a never-ending bag of Clay Blobs, Future Cubes, and Sketch Pads… what did it all mean!? We may never know.

Fixed in Patch 1.68.154/ 1.33

If you're still experiencing this issue, please create a new thread.

Few things to note

1. Sims will still play with clay and future cubes and clay if you have the NAP active. They should no longer be permanent though

2. Existing future cubes/clay will probably stay in your inventory so you need to delete them.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 378 of 378 (11,313 Views)