Re: [OPEN] [ECO] Future Cubes/Clay Spawning in Inventories

by simvasion

Original Post

★★★ Novice

It's ruining my game. Sims EVEN without autonomy don't do their tasks, but mold clay the whole day or turm that stupid cubic the whole day. Gradening painting....they won't do it. Damn I hate it. Gameplay ruined. Why isn't EA fixing this ffs? First thAT AWFUL NEW gamepack...now this.

EA...fix the damn bugs before you make money with affiliated companies. We are your customers.  ***steam out of my ears***

Message 361 of 378 (1,006 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

This also keeps happening to my households except with clay. I have 16+ families that I play and one of them had 99+ Clay balls in there inventory after I didn’t play them for a week or two and another family each member had 30 and 80 clay balls. Same stuff is happening except my sims will straight up quit what they’re doing && even fo without eating, sleeping and work just to play with their clay. STOP OMG lol 

Message 362 of 378 (972 Views)

★ Guide
@Psychotps Well, in fact I have asked them to write me down some kind of official doc to present to PSN to get a refund... but EA denies Eco is broken.
Message 363 of 378 (944 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

It's definitely ruining the game. I deleted ALL of my mods thinking the issues related to the mods. WRONG, just EA screwing up again. I deleted ALL of my NPCs thinking they wouldn't continue to respawn. WRONG, again. I hope someone in this thread also has mentioned the constant need to concoct the De-Stressing potion. However, nothing irritates me more than the Future Cubes and the Clay. I never asked for my Sims to own this, the future cube ruins their moods and then you can't get them to actually do ANYTHING you direct them to do because they are constantly playing with these things. 

Message 364 of 378 (899 Views)

★ Apprentice

Also having this problem on PS4. My townies also carry around clay and the art tablet. It’s weird when the kids take out the art tablet because their legs get longer to fit the adult animation height.

Message 365 of 378 (834 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@justtayunicorns Also on PS4 here and it's like all my Sims spawn are clay mostly. It's also odd to me that children and toddlers get affected by older Sim idles that they normally wouldn't be able to do. These NAPs need an overhaul and or at least a tone down.
Message 366 of 378 (831 Views)

★★ Guide
@Ticklegetsu The truth is that ANY TIME I have EVER had clay in a sim's inventory they get like this. It's obsessive. It's not healthy. You should not nearly wet your pants because you cannot leave your damn ball of clay alone, sims!

But then it became a bigger issue with the clay began spawning after EL came out lol... because before that it was only if they got it as a gift (since I knew better than to buy it pfft). I'd sell it and that would be the end of it. Now more just shows up lol!

On the plus side, it IS an easy way to make quick cash lol!
Message 367 of 378 (716 Views)

★★ Guide
@Sherryist Oh yeah the de-stressing potion was an issue for me for awhile. It hasn't been happening lately, but that was maddening because it was most NPCs doing it. Like the cake baking, blah!
Message 368 of 378 (713 Views)

★ Apprentice

Yeah, so is this issue not gonna get fixed?? Because this complaint has been ongoing for a few months! Like someone mentioned, even with autonomy disabled, the sims in game do whatever they want. This is getting pretty annoying because I can hardly play! Even when I make a new household or a whole new game. 

Message 369 of 378 (705 Views)

Champion

@Pri_Rani1307 wrote:

Yeah, so is this issue not gonna get fixed?? Because this complaint has been ongoing for a few months!

It has been announced that there will be a game update in about two days from now, on October 6 as part of the skin tone improvements. They never state whether or not bug fixes will be included or what bugs, if any, they are going to fix. I'd be surprised if they didn't slip a few bug fixes for something in along with the new updates though.

Even if a fix for this bug isn't in the next update, it might happen later on. Based on previous solved bug threads with large numbers of Me Toos, you get a sense of their timescales on bug fixes for issues like this one:

• Sims can't lecture or become companions for adopted pets (reported November 2018 - solved April 2019) – time to fix six months – 494 me toos
  • Get hair and makeup for acting gig glitched (reported December 2018 - solved April 2019) – time to fix five months – 499 me toos
  • No family leave option on phone (reported November 2019 - solved April 2019) – time to fix six months – 454 me toos
  • Whims not fulfilling after travelling (reported September 2019 - solved April 2020)  – time to fix eight months – 556 me toos

Let's just keep our fingers crossed for some good patch notes on Tuesday 🤞

Message 370 of 378 (676 Views)