Re: [OPEN] [ECO] Future Cubes/Clay Spawning in Inventories

by Psychotps

Original Post

★ Novice

I am getting this same bug but with clay, driving me nuts as my sims are already doing creative things like painting and will stop to play with clay...

Message 351 of 378 (946 Views)

★★★ Novice

I killed the sims that it was happening to and I haven't had any problems since with cubes/clay spawning in inventory. I had also stopped playing for a little while and now there is the new update so not sure if that helped or not. Still have sims stopping teaching toddlers how to use the blocks and stopping other actions which is really annoying.

Message 352 of 378 (904 Views)

★★ Novice
@simvasion OMG! i have no qualms about using mods so I can't thank you enough for making my game playable again
Message 353 of 378 (891 Views)

Baking constantly/Clay multiplying

★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.66.139.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All but Journey to Batuu and Nifty knitting
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Just automatically happens during playing
What happens when the bug occurs? My sim will just constantly bake cakes and leave them around on tables/units. They are normally just unfinished and then just left. Clay will just slowly spawn in my inventory and increase during the game day and multiply stacks
What do you expect to see? My sim to have some randomness when baking/cooking especially with high levels. Also to only really be Baking/Cooking when i instruct them to. For clay to not be spawning in my inventory unless i am searching for it and to not multiply on its own.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Sorry if I am in the wrong section and have filled this in wrong, Ea sent me here and was just wandering if any one else had similar problems or could recommend something

Message 354 of 378 (855 Views)

Re: Baking constantly/Clay multiplying

Hero
@Farry94 This happens because of Eco NAPs.

For baking see this: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/OPEN-Sims-are-obsessed-with-cooking-and-baking/m-p/9199943

If you have no NAP active that could account for the behavior, here's another bug that causes active Sims do to it: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/NEEDS-INPUT-ECO-NPC-Autonomy-commodities-incorrectly-being-sav...

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 355 of 378 (827 Views)

Re: Baking constantly/Clay multiplying

★★★ Novice

Hi thanks for the reply and again sorry if i was in the wrong section its all a bit new to me .

Its all a bit frustrating, at first i had the foodies unite which i assumed was the reason for the baking cakes, but after its repeal i assumed it would stop but it did not. I guess im in the second part of your reply and have swapped between sims at some point and havent noticed.

Do we know if starting a new save and removing the ability to vote would eradicate the problem?

Message 356 of 378 (789 Views)

★ Novice

Has there been any news on this? It is driving me insane! I have a sim at university and she should be broke but due to having around 50 pieces of clay spawn a day she’s loaded...this is really ruining the game for me and I don’t want to play my sim anymore ☹️ She keeps whipping out the eco tablet too. I have disabled the eco neighbourhood stuff, as I am certain it has something to do with that expansion I have uninstalled reinstalled the whole game I have even changed computers fixed the game updated everything..I am so frustrated >.< help!!!!!

Message 357 of 378 (784 Views)

★★★★ Expert
@simvasion Lol. So, they give you an extra clay and don't bother cleaning up afterwards.

Sounds like top-notch programming right there. {obviously I'm being sarcastic. Figured I should point that out JIC EA reads this and doesn't get it}
Message 358 of 378 (768 Views)

★ Guide

Am I correct? After almost FOUR MONTHS, this has not been solved yet?

Message 359 of 378 (739 Views)

★★★★ Expert
@lostinmalloc LOL!

Please don't tell me you're actually expecting them to FIX them?

I have bug reports YEARS old.
Message 360 of 378 (696 Views)