Re: [OPEN] [ECO] Future Cubes/Clay Spawning in Inventories

by morrigunfun

Original Post

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] Future Cubes Spawning in Inventories (after switching househol

★★ Novice

I have been getting there since before the knitting knitting update this is so annoying there are clay and eight ball spawning in all of my sins inventories all of my families even when I make a new save delete all my cc etc. I thought they were going to fix it in the last update and they did not please please please this photo is only after I keep deleting this it’s not fair because I keep getting free money

Message 311 of 378 (956 Views)

★★ Novice
@heather1314 I'm also having this glitch or bug in my gameplay on my PC with the future cubes and also my sims keep baking white cakes non-stop.
Message 312 of 378 (948 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] Future Cubes Spawning in Inventories (after switching househol

★★ Novice
@iamtiffanys I also have this glitch or bug in my gameplay with clay as well. I agree this is very annoying.
Message 313 of 378 (948 Views)

★★ Novice

deeper in the thread I found someone who suggests turning off NPC voting on NAPs in the Eco Lifestyle tab under Gameplay Game Options, says it will prevent future bugging but not fix currently affected households, I'm giving that a go.

I had already begun to suspect the NAPs since the constant white cake baking (literally would start baking a second white cake in the middle of baking the first one) started after the cooking NAP went into effect. I tried an in-game fix by successfully repealing the cooking NAP but the white cake bug remains. Sadly, the clay lump has started up for me too, since the associated NAP got voted in. Honestly the clay one is less annoying than the cake one since at least I can sell the hundreds of lumps of clay that spawn and I don't have to constantly clean up dishes after stopping the clay molding action. Hope a patch comes through soon! I was really enjoying the game mechanics of the NAPs, but there's no way I can make use of them under these circumstances

Message 314 of 378 (936 Views)

★★ Novice

It follows the Sim through the Gallery!! In an attempt to save my sims I saved my households to the gallery and started a brand new game with zero played households and all NAP options turned off, and then placed my first sim from my catalogue on the gallery. This is a save file that has NEVER had a single NAP, but upon placing my sim, she immediately started spawning clay and baking cakes. I hope EA comes out with a fix soon, I've spent SO long on these sims and now they are practically unplayable!

Message 315 of 378 (873 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Expert

@helix369 

ECO is completely broken and useless.

In order to fix your sims, there's a LOT you have to do.  Here's what you'll need to do...

* Go into the game settings and turn off NPC Voting.

* Turn on Testingcheats, Play a sim in EVERY neighborhood in the game (if you have ALL the packs, there are 42 of them!) Shift-Click on the mailbox and cheat-repeal ALL NAPs in each.

* Download and install Basemental's "Stuck N.A.P's Fix" from MTS.

* Run Basemental's cheat command "fix_stuck_naps"

* Save

* NEVER vote for a NAP again.

Another method to doing it would be to completely disable the entire ECO pack. But you'll lose everything that has to do with ECO then.

Unfortunately, if you're on console, you're SOL.

ThePsycho

Accept as Solution button - If a post answers your question please let everyone know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 316 of 378 (861 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

its very annoyng trouble, hope they'll fix it soon

Message 317 of 378 (858 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [ECO] Future Cubes/Clay Spawning in Inventories

★ Novice
@Ayanko There is action called sharing is caring were people literally steal from each other and it is okay. I am quick to revoke it. Until it is revoked, you have to put fence or walls around it to keep your stuff safe.
Message 318 of 378 (833 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

@crinrict 

Hello! I turned off voting & eco environment impact and with zero active N.A.Ps, my sims still compulsively mold clays (clays keep multiplying in the inventory too), brew de-stressing decoction and randomly pull out a tablet and play with it. I also noticed that my sim's fund loses $25 every time they use any electronics like TVs or computers even when there is NO active NAPs.

My player sims and NPC sims are all doing that. Well, I enjoy free money from selling the clays but this is super annoying.

Message 319 of 378 (653 Views)

Sims pulling out random clay/guitar/violin

★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
What is your current game version number? 1.66.139.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? I own all of them and have all of them installed.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Play in Live Mode.
What happens when the bug occurs? My sim cancels any action currently queued by themselves and then pulls out a random violin, guitar, or lump of clay and plays with it (sometimes they pull out the clay and then pull out the violin/guitar). My sim does NOT own any of them and doesn't have any of them in her inventory.
What do you expect to see? I expect to not see my sim do any of the things listen unless I queue it for them or if they own one of them and/or have it in their inventory.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. I only noticed it happening after the most recent patch that just released today (September 3rd, 2020).

My sim doesn't own any of the three objects I listed and doesn't have any of the skills associated with the object(s). The sim also plays the instrument VERY well, similar to how a sim that has the level 10 in the skill would play it.

Message 320 of 378 (651 Views)