Re: Lumps of clay is everywhere

by FireLotus97

Original Post

★★★★ Apprentice

@Maysbat  Same too and yes its all from this annoying "Promote Creative Arts"-NAP. After my sims returning from a another lot, NPCs that played with the lumps, they leave the lumps back on the ground outside the home lot and they can't be put it on inventories because they didn't belong to her.

As far as I know, there was once a cheat or debug where you could remove unnecessary objects by holding the Shift key and clicking on any objects, but was later removed for some reason. I think it was the June 19 2018 Patch (Seasons/1.44.77.1020) that the debug removed from the game but i'm not sure about that.

The only way to get rid of of them from this clays/cubes in neighborhoods is by using two mods called Destroy Objects Cheat and AllCheats both from twistedmexis. You can find those both mods on twistedmexis website. To repeal NAPs immediately, you must use the testing cheats then hold shift key and click on the voting board or mailbox and choose a NAP, that you want to repeal then disable this cheat.

Message 291 of 378 (1,353 Views)

★★★ Novice

Same here on a Mac. Same as the OP, started happening after visiting and switching which household I play! Future Cubes and clay until I want to SCREAM, and I didn't want to go into the programming field, but I might as well, as my sim runs to it in the middle of anything else! PLEASE, EA, help us!

Message 292 of 378 (1,315 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [ECO] Future Cubes/Clay Spawning in Inventories

★★★ Apprentice

"Support the Creative Arts" is not enacted ANYWHERE in my game, and all of my Sims, in all worlds, are getting their inventories spammed with lumps of clay.  They won't stop playing with the stupid stuff, either.  This game is becoming unplayable.

Message 293 of 378 (1,273 Views)

Hero
@Jooleeyuh Did you check if the Sims have the commodity ? Tried the workarounds listed here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/NEEDS-INPUT-ECO-NPC-Autonomy-commodities-incorrectly-being-sav... ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 294 of 378 (1,257 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Definitely tap dancing on my last nerve with that cube

Message 295 of 378 (1,020 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Aside from the future cubes and lumps of clay, a couple of my sims in my main household will also stop in the middle of doing anything to grab a glass of water or juice from the fridge. I toggled autonomy off for my active sims, but that doesn't help at all. How many updates have there been since the release of Eco Lifestyle? Why is this this still a problem? Has The Sims Team not given this thread a look? If I could spam them with this issue, I would, but I don't know how to do so.

Message 296 of 378 (910 Views)

★★ Novice

I'm having the same issue. The clay keeps spawning in inventories. I recognize this after moving one member to the university dorm. 

BTW, my household very often interrupt what I let them do, even after I turn off their free wills Frown 

Message 297 of 378 (880 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] Future Cubes Spawning in Inventories (after switching househol

★★ Novice

I'm getting this, too! I have NAPs turned off because its so annoying, and it's still not going away,! Seems to be a genuine bug. My Sims are also brewing herblalism potions without commanding, and stealing things when invited over/visiting others. 

Again, I have DISABLED NAPs.

It's making play unbearable rn! 😭

Message 298 of 378 (837 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] Future Cubes Spawning in Inventories (after switching househol

Hero
@Ultraspeed171 Did you check this as well: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/OPEN-ECO-Future-Cubes-Clay-Spawning-in-Inventories/m-p/9397250... ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 299 of 378 (806 Views)

★★ Novice

Thank you, but that thread doesn't help much imho.. 😅

Message 300 of 378 (793 Views)