Re: [OPEN] [ECO] Future Cubes/Clay Spawning in Inventories

by janyses

Original Post

★★ Novice

Hello, I patched my game, and saw that the patch was supposed to fix the NAP bugs and spawning clay and cubes, but my game is still all broken with that... Is there something to do in game to fix the save, or is my save totally lost, and I have to replace my broken sims ? 

Sorry for my poor english --> 

Have a good day averyone :DD 

Message 241 of 378 (584 Views)

Hero
@Aweirdthingtosay You will probably need to remove all future cubes/clay your Sims already have for it to go away. Like load the families and remove the clay from the inventory.

Does it also still happen on a fresh save ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 242 of 378 (560 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

I didn't see where the patch mentioned the spawning. That's a different issue, it seems. There's a mod fix for it here: [Admin - removed mod link. Please don't link to mods on the Answers HQ boards]

Message 243 of 378 (555 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@janyses mod links are not allowed in this forum, please respect this
Message 244 of 378 (538 Views)

★★ Novice

@crinrict Well, i already sold all the clay and cube but there're still spawning, so my sims keep using them... But all the others issues with NAP are still going too .__. 

I didn't tried a new game cause all my broken sims had been doing weird things after playing with them and intervert with other families... I mean, I don't know how I can really do it again êé But that's an idea, I take it... I'm pretty desperate at this point cause I had the bug since the release of ECO... Y_Y 

@janyses I know this mod, I had it, but with the patch I take it off of my mod file... Gonna try with it... But don't want my sims, even without spawning clay or cube, stopping tasks to push up or going on the computer to program for no reason :/ 

Thx for the answers ! Gonna try a new game to begin... Still hoping to keep mine in the end. 

Message 245 of 378 (534 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

@EmeraldLaura  Oh sorry, I wasn't aware. If mod links aren't allowed, though, then EA needs to start working faster to fix these bugs.

Message 246 of 378 (529 Views)

Hero
@Aweirdthingtosay The problem with the bug was that traits were assigned that might still be active on an existing save.

Best to try a fresh one to see how it works there and when it does, maybe the existing one can be fixed too but I need more feedback on that first.

I don't have an affected game to try myself as I was busy with another game :D

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 247 of 378 (526 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@janyses lets say not welcome i never mentioned consequences and mods are fine its only about the links. anyways i wonder everytime why customer make fixes faster than the Developer but i guess they where working prior to the NAP problem and anything else will follow Standard smile
Message 248 of 378 (516 Views)

★★ Novice

@crinrict Oh I see, Maybe someone will find how to remove it êé 

For the next days incoming i'm gonna play on a fresh game, hoping it will not come back (well, that's the purpose of the patch so...) 

Well, I pry for you to not encounter an issue like this one. It was really drepressing... Standard smile Have a good night ! Thx again for the answers :DD 

Message 249 of 378 (501 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Sadly for me its like the plague everyone in the neighbourhood has at least on lump of clay. My sims on the other hand have about 22 lumps each 

Message 250 of 378 (458 Views)