Re: [NEEDS INPUT] Future Cubes Spawning in Inventories (after switching househol

by abz666

Original Post

Re: [OPEN] [ECO] Future Cubes/Clay Spawning in Inventories

★★★★ Guide
@sara_eaz Mods don’t work on console
Message 211 of 378 (1,290 Views)

★★ Guide

loads of clay and onions in my sims inventories....no future cubes though, that's something I guess (?)

Message 212 of 378 (1,287 Views)

★★ Novice

I think it may have something to do with the Tech Support N.A.P. because I wasn't having that issue and then Tech Support got added as a N.A.P. and it started for me

Message 213 of 378 (1,165 Views)

Re: Lump of Clay bonanza

★★★★ Novice

This is happening in my game too. Random friends and neighbours turn up at my house and leave clay all over the place! I have not bought clay yet I now have a dozen or so lumps all over the living room. I keep deleting them but more turn up.This has happened in multiple households. 

Message 214 of 378 (1,014 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] Future Cubes Spawning in Inventories (after switching househol

★★★★ Novice
@simvasion That explains so much!
Message 215 of 378 (873 Views)

★★ Novice
@heather1314 Having this problem with the lump of clay too! I have to edit the household $ everytime I get rid of the dozens of lumps of clay in their inventory bc selling them gives my sim thousands of dollars and totally messes with my story line! 😭
Message 216 of 378 (787 Views)

★★★ Novice

Same problem. I switched back to a household and they all had 1 or 2 future cubes in their inventories. Deleting them doesn't do anything : they check their cube even with an empty inventory..

Message 217 of 378 (746 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Same, clay and cubes. They will also stop doing things to do push-ups or sit-ups. Even with autonomy turned off, they'll do it. But this only happened to me after switching households and then switching back with the second household still on the first's lot. Saved, turned off all the eco features and autonomy but still doesn't work.

EDIT

Even starting a new game with all eco options disabled and with an affected household won't fix the issue. 

Message 218 of 378 (733 Views)

★ Apprentice

Happening to me too, but I guess the silver lining is that my Sims earn money from selling them from their inventory

Message 219 of 378 (663 Views)

★★★ Newbie

My Sim have Every 5 minuts 10  and more clays in her inventory. 

from Teenager to Senior. 

I Play on Pc. 

Message 220 of 378 (619 Views)