Re: Problem with Sims 4 Starlight Accolades Award Cermony

by EmeraldLaura

Original Post

Re: [OPEN] [ECO] Future Cubes/Clay Spawning in Inventories

★ Guide

I know this has been happening to most of us, but it's driving me a little crazy after the past two weeks. It's gotten to the point where my sims will neglect doing anything I've queued up JUST to mold clay/use the tablet.. at one point my sim had 32 pieces of clay in her inventory.

Message 191 of 378 (1,018 Views)

★★ Novice
@lamebabe ikr right its so annoying, but the fact that I keep getting clay in my inventory is making my sim rich lol
Message 192 of 378 (993 Views)

Re: Future Cubes Spawning in Inventories

★★ Novice

This has been annoying me too with the clay but at least it has been easy money.  I keep selling whats in the inventory and the clay sales at $150 each

Message 193 of 378 (951 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Every sims in my game is spawning multiple clay blobs - it's too much

Message 194 of 378 (916 Views)

Problem with Sims 4 Starlight Accolades Award Cermony

★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
What is your current game version number? Sims 4
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Starlight Accolades Award ceremony
What happens when the bug occurs? The Host does not Host. From 6pm to 11pm they will play with clay, future cubes, instruments, and fawn over 4 and 5 stars that arrive. On my 6th try for the Award ceremony I got 1 award out of the Host before they started play with a future cube.
What do you expect to see? If possible make it so the Host will just Host the Award ceremony or have less distractions.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. After Eco Life the Host started play with everything. Before they would just Fawn over and watch 4 and 5 stars, but at least you could get 2 to 3 Awards from them. I just went to 5 Award ceremonies from 6pm to 11pm with not 1 award given out.

Before Eco Life by using ctrl+shift+C testingcheatstrue I could reset the Host of the Starlight Accolades when they got to star struck and get at least 3 to 4 Awards from them during the time frame for the Awards. Now they will play with future cubes, clay, instruments, and watch and fawn over the 4 and 5 stars that show up. I didn't mind when the Host got a little star struck because you could reset them and they would go back to giving out awards. But, now they will start to pull out clay, a future cube, a guitar, or go fawn over and watch 4 and 5 stars and it doesn't matter if you reset the Host because they will just do something else then give out awards.

Message 195 of 378 (810 Views)

Hero
@wmklein Going to merge this with the general thread on future cubes.

Guess you were just very unlucky that the host was the one to get them.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 196 of 378 (761 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@wmklein so annoying! and i become more angry everyday because of releasing no-tested game features
Message 197 of 378 (754 Views)

Message 198 of 378 (676 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I think it's because once a sims has been in a neighborhood with that Nap is "infected" for life. What work for me is disabled as fast as I could the npc votes and the naps in all neighborhood, so only one of my sims was infected with the future cubes at first, once I stop deleting them, she started going on programing, especially in the middle of making a meal. Now she is Dead and all my other sims are ok. 

Message 199 of 378 (644 Views)

★★★ Novice

really hoping this gets fixed soon! been really frustrating :/

Message 200 of 378 (631 Views)