Original Post

Re: [OPEN] [ECO] Future Cubes/Clay Spawning in Inventories

Champion
@MolBink testingcheats on, then shift-click on the mailbox
Message 151 of 378 (1,456 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I have had the same issue - although, in addition to an excessive amount of the cubes spawning in my inventory, my sims also seem to be bugged out by the Neighborhood Action Plans. As an example - during the week that an exercise action plan is put into effect, my sims will abruptly stop what I have instructed them to do (study for a particular class, stop writing letters of recommendation etc) so that they can do pushups. It all seems to be related, and none of these bugs occurred prior to Eco Lifestyle. I read one of the replies that said if you invite someone over, choose the option to modify them in cas effectively switching household control, that it could be causing the bug. I play between several households that are all intertwined, and do that often. As suggested, I marked the household as unplayed and attempted all of the activities mentioned above again, with the same results.

In addition to alllllllllll of that - Lumps of Clay continuously spawn in my sims inventory and around the lot they live on. When visitors come over, they are holding Lumps of Clay. I never want to see another Lump of Clay or Future Cube again.

These are quite irritating bugs and are significant enough to make gameplay much less enjoyable. 

Message 152 of 378 (1,405 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@Psychotps Just wanted to let you know that it's been working better since! I removed the pack, the only NAP related change beforehand was to change out the Rock Your Body (and Mind) and Tech Support for Promote Creative Arts and Self Sufficiency. No more future cubes or push ups! It is still a bit buggy with characters resetting themselves when trying to pick up food or eat sometimes but I've been able to work around it. Thanks again!
Message 153 of 378 (1,377 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I also have this problem, and also have mystery books spawning. One of my neighbourhoods have "back to the old days" NAP which favours reading, but is affecting sims from other neighbourhoods (I play rotational).

Message 154 of 378 (1,287 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Is anything being done by EA to help with this?? It's extremely annoying. 

Message 155 of 378 (1,129 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I still have this problem too. Future cubes spawn in sims inventories. Deleting them doesn't help, new ones spawn. It is happening in two different households I play, but not to all sims. Only one sim per household so far. Very annoying, they also get extra money they shouldn't have from selling the cubes I have to cheat away. Have quite a few more bugs too since the latest Eco Lifestyle update. Own all packs to date and always delete cache and so on in between play sessions. Hope to see another fix patch soon..? :/

Message 156 of 378 (1,050 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@Qu4s1m0doS I just stop selling the cubes since it doesn't help at all, now she use it less. What she is doing now is every time I send her to cook she stops and goes programing
Message 157 of 378 (1,030 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I'm having the same problem only with clay and on the PS4.

Message 158 of 378 (959 Views)

★★ Novice

This also happens to me, but I've started recycling the clay instead of selling it. Still irritating though.

No NAPs in effect that would spawn the clay either, so it must be left over from when the Sims were children in another neighborhood. 

Message 159 of 378 (953 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

@Psychotps Thanks for the tip, completely solved all my issues with random items and actions =D

Message 160 of 378 (903 Views)