Re: [OPEN] [ECO] Future Cubes/Clay Spawning in Inventories

by heather1314

Original Post

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

Hello,

I repost my bugs here as well since it seems to be the official post for this.

I've tried everything, i'm just waiting for a fix tho & wanted to share my experiences:

Since the latest update (3rd june 2020) and latest game expansion pack, I've got really annoying gameplay bugs such as:

- random appearence and abusive use of lump of clay by dozen in sims inventory

- random appearence and abusive use of black cover books in sims inventory

- abusive use of the graphic tablet by every sims surrounding me + my own sims

- abusive use of "do push-ups" action

> I keep deleting the clay + the books and they keep reappearing in my sims inventory.

> he doesn't have the klepto trait.

> no mods used.

The most annoying thing is that even with autonomy off my sim always do one of this 4 abusive actions instead of keeping my requested action up.

I insist on the fact that this kind of gameplay never occured in the past and that they are not enjoyable because it makes my game unplayable.

Thank you

Message 71 of 378 (1,912 Views)

Champion

I've made a mod fix for the spawning future cubes/clay/books and uploaded it to my blog. Direct links to mods are not allowed here on AHQ, but you can find it by Google searching for "simvasion mods".

Message 72 of 378 (1,974 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@simvasion i feel ashamed to ask you this, even if i dont know if its allowed.. but can you fix the pets disappearance also? 😅
Message 73 of 378 (1,971 Views)

★ Guide
@simvasion Hero.
Message 74 of 378 (1,955 Views)

★★ Pro
@simvasion Thank you again!
Message 75 of 378 (1,939 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

@simvasion  Thanks a lot for your mod and your work, but in mi case it isn't working Devil By the moment only disabling the dlc makes my game works correctly.

Message 76 of 378 (1,913 Views)

@emakate98  I've merged your post into the master bug thread for this issue.  Please feel free to click Me Too and add any other information you find relevant.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 77 of 378 (1,862 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] Future Cubes Spawning in Inventories (after switching househol

★ Apprentice

Same for me !! tons of future cubes and lumps of clay in inventories and all of a sudden all of my sims are super obsessed by making stuff with clay? 

Message 78 of 378 (1,826 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] Future Cubes Spawning in Inventories (after switching househol

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Unfortunately disabling the whole pack and not touching the thankfully single save I tried it on is the only thing that I can do.  Nothing else stops the bugs, and that save is already a 2 generation family save - I don't want to risk my even more involved, rotational play saves. 

Teach me to preorder a pack again.

Message 79 of 378 (1,792 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Expert

@dustedpetalsxThat works. If you turn off NPC voting on a new save immediately and never vote for NAPs, you'll never have a problem. The mod that simvasion released won't fix corrupted households. It's a good start but doesn't solve the problem. The NAPs are corrupting sims. Don't use them.

Everything else in the pack is decent. I love off-the-grid now. It's actually a viable playstyle now. Or it was, before the solar panels and wind turbines broke also.

Message 80 of 378 (1,794 Views)