Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [ECO] Future Cubes/Clay Spawning in Inventories

by Axs5453Sxa6275

Original Post

Re: Sims cook on their own despite Free Will being off

Hero
@Abelia100 I'm moving this to the clay post.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 31 of 378 (5,142 Views)

★★★ Novice

My sims do the same thing. And they bake way too much cake. Even with no stove they leave the batter lying around. 

Message 32 of 378 (5,142 Views)

Random Future Cubes?

★★★★ Novice

I recently downloaded the Eco expansion pack, and when I moved my sim in with Knox Greenburg he keeps randomly pulling out future cubes and it’s so annoying. I check his personal and build/buy inventory all the time and I find nothing, but he’s still pulling these things out of nowhere. I recycle or delete them over and over and they just reappear without ever using any household funds.

How can I make this stop?

Thanks!

Message 33 of 378 (4,761 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Also, in the household I'm playing one Sim is CAS created and is not doing much of this at all.  Her parents were also CAS created and are not doing this.  But her fiancee was a Townie prior (way before Eco) and she's the one with all the clay/tablets/whatever.  And she is the one who will cancel an activity I've told her to do and get up to bake a cake.  All the time.

Always gotta be baking that cake.  (A lot of townies who came over to visit did this too, leaving cluttered cake boards and bowls around until I turned off their ability to touch the fridge.)  The vampires just raid my fridge for cereal and yogurt they don't eat.  (?)

I'm turning off the fiancee's ability to use the fridge/oven/grill except for when I expressly want her to cook something because I can't be minding her all the time for this.

Message 34 of 378 (5,098 Views)

Lots of Clay and Playing Guitar/Violin

★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? GP07
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Eco, Uni, Island, Get Famous, Seasons, Pets, City Living, Get Together, Get to Work All game packs Tiny Living, Laundry Day, Toddler Stuff, Bowling, Vintage, Backyard, Kid’s Room, Cool Kitchen, Perfect Patio
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I don’t know
What happens when the bug occurs? I have a sim that randomly plays the guitar and violin, she also CONSTANTLY practices acting in mirrors, I had to remove them all. She doesn’t have a violin or guitar in her inventory. She is also constantly playing with lumps of clay that appear out of no where. Every time she plays with one it adds a new one to her inventory. She didn’t have one in her inventory to start. They just randomly appeared.
What do you expect to see? No more random lumps of clay, practice acting, or mysterious violin and guitar playing.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. Eco Lifestyle

Lots of lumps!

Message 35 of 378 (4,992 Views)

Re: Lots of Clay and Playing Guitar/Violin

★ Expert
@oliviaaguon I am noticing this issue, and one which ties in: lumps of clay littering up other neighborhoods (parks), and sims in many neighborhoods (basegame worlds as well) all running around with clay (and playing with the clay non-stop)- and playing violins non-stop.
Message 36 of 378 (4,961 Views)

★★★★ Expert
@oliviaaguon Same problem.
I've been trying to figure it out. What I can tell so far is sims are all stopping whatever they're doing to do some random quick autonomous idle action, and every time it's done, a Lump of Clay will spawn in their inventory.

I've seen thousands of them so far. They're EVERYWHERE. It's completely destroying the game.

It has something to do with the NAPs but I can't figure out which one because it's happening even after the NAPs are gone.
Message 37 of 378 (4,956 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

I'm seeing this on PS4 also. Every time I travel with my sim, all the NPCs are playing with clay or on the painting tablet. They only play with clay, and they all have it. It's so bizarre especially at a karaoke bar. No one is singing, or ordering drinks, they just want to play with clay or draw on tablets. 

Edit 06/08/20 Pictures

The Sims™ 4_20200607185918.jpgThe Sims™ 4_20200607184330.jpgThe Sims™ 4_20200607185139.jpgThe Sims™ 4_20200607131255.jpgThe Sims™ 4_20200607171031.jpg

Message 38 of 378 (5,061 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I have all the same problems as people have stated. The ‘practise programming’ the mold clay action, the future cube thing...

Then when my other sim is visiting she bakes white cakes all the time or get yoghurt or cereal and eats only half of it before making another batch. Its so annoying !

Also they use those big tablets a lot and i noticed when kids use them, they are floating ! 

Message 39 of 378 (5,051 Views)

★ Guide

Vlad knocks on door, immediately gets out lump of clay.
No NAP in place yet.

Message 40 of 378 (4,917 Views)