Re: Future Cubes Spawning in Inventories

by InfiniteVerve

Original Post

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] Future Cubes Spawning in Inventories (after switching househol

Champion

Sims autonomously using future cubes is an effect of the Tech Support NAP, so it's an intended feature. What seems to be a bug though, is that the cubes are supposed to be temporary and disappear after use. They aren't meant to stick around and stack up in sim inventories.

Message 11 of 378 (6,068 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] Future Cubes Spawning in Inventories (after switching househol

★ Guide

@simvasion My neighborhood doesn't have the Tech Support NAP. They have Self Sufficiency and Green Gardening. The house I visited (and switched to play briefly) had the Power Conservation NAP. 

Message 12 of 378 (6,056 Views)

Champion
@heather1314 there's another bug which I've found though that causes NPCs in your area to have all NAPs from everywhere (other worlds) active at the same time. Which is why they can be using future cubes even though you didn't enact those NAPs in your home neighbourhood. I haven't reported it yet because I have only had a chance to play the new pack once and haven't gathered enough info.
Message 13 of 378 (6,054 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

A lot of my townies also are playing a lot with the cube. its almost feels like an easter egg for a next gamepack or something. Into the future?

A friend of mine his sim that he is playing is alwase looking at the cube. he delete the cube but when he do more come back.

Message 14 of 378 (6,035 Views)

★ Guide
@simvasion Ah. It makes sense for NPCs from other worlds to play with the cubes but I wonder why my active family also spawns the cubes. Also why their actions are interrupted by their need to use the cubes. Just super annoying. I created a new family and moved the previous family and their 70000 cubes out of my container house haha.
Message 15 of 378 (6,019 Views)

★★ Guide

It's not just Future Cubes for me. It's also the lumps of clay that already drive me a bit bonkers since they get so obsessed with them and won't stop lol... 

One sim had 99 Future Cubes and 77 lumps of clay. I made a killing selling them, so out of all the new bugs this one is at least profitable and makes up for the broken Nano Can! LOL 

Message 16 of 378 (5,967 Views)

★★★ Novice

I have had this but with lumps of clay - also removed mods, repaired game etc. but still occurs. I hope it's fixed soon!

Message 17 of 378 (5,950 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] Future Cubes/Clay Spawning in Inventories

★★★★★ Novice

I don't have any issues with tablets or future cubes--just lumps of clay! Every time I check my sims inventories, there are more lumps of clay. I'll get rid of them, and then eventually more will spawn.. No other issues, just a ton of surprise clay.

Message 18 of 378 (5,924 Views)

Re: Future Cubes Spawning in Inventories

★ Expert
@Willowana I am seeing this with the clay as well (random townies with clay)
Message 19 of 378 (5,906 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [ECO] Future Cubes/Clay Spawning in Inventories

★ Guide

Same here. No Tech Support NAP, any neighbourhood, including NPC.

Message 20 of 378 (5,844 Views)