Re: Fabricated rug 'send to client' does not get checked off

by NWOKONKEMAYOMIDE

Original Post

Re: [OPEN] [ECO] Freelancer Crafter - Gigs Not Completing

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I was having the same problem when I was doing jobs that involved furniture.  So I changed what I made and chose a gig that had me making 4 candles and it worked as it was supposed to.  After that I tried it with fizzes and it worked as well.  So I would just avoid furniture gigs and just concentrate on fizzes and candles. 

Message 161 of 188 (880 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [ECO] Freelancer Crafter - Gigs Not Completing

★★★ Novice

I'm also having this problem. Whenever I create a rug it acknowledges that I have crafted the object, then when I select "send to client for approval" I get payment, but it is not registering in the job panel, so it is still not completing the job and it reflects badly on the work performance.

I'll try taking other gigs like candles but sometimes an option for those kinds of gigs doesn't even pop up.

Message 162 of 188 (821 Views)

Re: Freelance Gigs still not completing

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

@SummerRaesunI am having a similar issue except the client takes the item and gives me the build buy value for it and the gig remains incomplete. I have submitted as many as 3 of the same item that should only require 1 to complete, and still not complete. My issue has specifically been any with a child bed.

Message 163 of 188 (738 Views)

Unable to finish gig with freelancer career

★★★ Newbie

My sim is a maker in the freelancer career, but can't finish her gigs. Chatting with the client and fabricating the item checks off like it's supposed to, but for some reason sending the fabrication for approval doesnt check off or finish the gig. I get a message sayng that itv is exactly what they were looking for, and I get paid simoleons (though it is wy less than what the gig says it will pay) nut the gig doesn't finish. Please help

Message 164 of 188 (690 Views)

Rif.: Unable to finish gig with freelancer career

★★★★★ Expert

@RebeccaThurston @kkmills23 @christinemo23 @theospresent 

❗WORKAROUND❗

Do not use the option to send the fabricated objects through the computer. Go to Build Mode and take the created object from your family inventory and place it in the house. At that point in Live Mode, click on the object and the menu will appear that allows you to send it directly, that way it will work. You cannot use this workaround for rugs.

Message 165 of 188 (671 Views)

Rif.: Unable to finish gig with freelancer career

★★ Novice

Progressing in the career means more to me than making a particular object.  The fizzes and candles are working just fine as they show up on the list of available gigs.  

Message 166 of 188 (632 Views)

Re: Fabricated rug 'send to client' does not get checked off

★★★ Novice

I am also having the same issue, one of my sim is completing the freelance task , however the second sim in the household would chat with client, fabricate items but when sent to the client it disappears in my inventory but the task would never get completed.

I need help.

Message 167 of 188 (580 Views)

Re: Eco Living - unable to complete Gig

★★★★★ Newbie

6/13/2022 and I am also having this issue. First time using the fabricator. I tried bringing my rug out of inventory and that still didn't work. 

Message 168 of 188 (546 Views)

Re: Eco Living - unable to complete Gig

★★★★ Novice
@TheDitzyleopard I also experience this, it is so annoying to not be able to complete gigs, and most "workarounds" also do not work. I find that candles can be completed with no issues. If I end up doing rugs and other things that do not complete I use Ui Extensions to force it to complete.
Message 169 of 188 (511 Views)

Re: Freelancer Gig - Gig Not Completing

★★ Novice
@EmptyMH Same for me it's so frustrating
Message 170 of 188 (444 Views)