by crinrict

Original Post

Re: [OPEN] [ECO] Freelancer: Can't send fabricated items to client

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

via Google translate:

i also still have problems with the job here is the file hope its the right one

greetings wieke

ik heb ook nog steeds problemen met de job hier is de file hoop dat het de goede is 

groetjes wieke

[CM - Edited - Please keep posts in the language of the board where you're posting, in this case English. Thanks!]

Message 41 of 44 (1,419 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@SimGuruNick is this still being worked on?
Message 42 of 44 (1,350 Views)

Hero
@W2wew1331 Do you still have this issue ? I do have the option on the computer to send the rug and it works to send it. It doesn't check off but that's a different bug: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/ECO-Freelancer-Crafter-Gig-Not-Completing/td-p/10525824

So what are you seeing ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 43 of 44 (1,305 Views)

Hero
I'm going to lock this thread to avoid further confusion with this issue: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/OPEN-ECO-Freelancer-Crafter-Gigs-Not-Completing/m-p/10525824#M...

The original issue of the rugs not being able to be sent at all cause they were in the family inventory has been fixed.

There is an option on the computer to send them.

If you still have this particular issue (and not the one where the task is not being marked as completed), please create an new thread.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 44 of 44 (7,417 Views)